BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Kasey B.
Calera , AL
The smell of this is amazing! The only thing I don't like about the product is after an hour or so my hair feels absolutely disgusting
Sarah E.
Burleson
adds great color to your hair and also a great dry shampoo. i think the regular dry shampoo with no color makes your hair dirty looking
Jenae F.
Pompano Beach, FL
I loved this product when i dyed my hair magenta. It doesn't strip the color at all. And doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and brittle.
Jessica M.
Marshalls Crk, PA
A good dry shampoo product. Love the smell. I can go 2 days without washing my hair and having a child, this product can be my savior!
Marai H.
Jackson , TN
The smell is amazing absolutely love the colors on the bottle the way it keeps my hair clean and refreshing after using it helps a lot
Cynthia M.
I love the scent of this specific shampoo, I've been using this one for a while now because like I said I LOVE IT AND RECOMMEND IT! (:
Giselle B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
There doesn't seem to be a difference between this and the ones not specified for colored hair, but it does the job and smells decent.
Shelby B.
Timmonsville, SC
The only good quality of this dry shampoo is the scent that it has. The product does not work me. I would never purchase this again.
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Didn't care for it, other than the scent. My hair still felt oily a few hrs after use.

It also left a bit of visable residue behind.
Tiny F.
Love the dry shampoo. It's works great. It smells like flowers and thats what I love about this product. And it leaves your hair soft
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?