BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Priscilla M.
Best Smelling Dry Shampoo. May Be Overly Perfumed For Those With Sensitive Smelling. Absorbed Oil. Left My Hair Looking Healthy & Clean.
Danielle B.
Bensenville, IL
I like taking this to festivals with me since you can't shower as you'd like. Highly recommended for people on the go or going traveling.
Symone S.
Honestly, I just use this because I liked the way it smells. I use to spray a bit of perfume in my hair, but that is damaging over time.
Stephanie G.
Either I'm using this product wrong or my hair just really doesn't like dry shampoo. I'll follow the directions and it just doesn't work.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Love the smell of this dry shampoo herbal essences has such great smelling products, very affordable, and leaves your hair looking clean
Gina M.
Scranton, PA
This smells terrific, but leaves my hair feeling a bit dry. I also have a hard time getting a brush through it once it's been sprayed.
Arielle D.
Katy, TX
This dry shampoo is okay. It didn't soak up the oil like I thought it would but it did help a little bit. A plus is that it smells nice
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
The smell of this product is truly amazing. It gives you this extra bursts of energy.. It leaves my hair soft and very ease too mange..
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Im not that impressed with herbal essences dry shampoo. it leaves my hair feeling coarse and hard to move around. i like my hair flowy.
Ivy G.
N Providence, RI
Only last for a few hours and then your hair looks like you put a ton of hair spray bc you get those white flakes when you use too much
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?