BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Meg M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love how this dry shampoo smells!!! This product works perfectly for freshening up my hair or for adding texture to create better up dos.
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
I enjoy the floral scent of this dry shampoo, i also see immediat less greasiness on my roots. Its very affordable and last me pretty well
Jessica H.
Eaton
It works great at refreshing your hair. Just be careful if you have dark hair, if you don't rub it in well, it'll leave your hair white.
Kristina S.
florence, nj
This dry shampoo is my go to product when I do not have time to wash my hair. It does not leave a chalky texture and gives total volume!!
Heather A.
Salem, OR
It's a great product it's smells delightful I'd want to use it all the time it's greatit gets a 10 if you HV dry hair this products great
Danielle B.
Bensenville, IL
I like taking this to festivals with me since you can't shower as you'd like. Highly recommended for people on the go or going traveling.
Mindy W.
Bristol, VA
This product is amazing when I first purchase this product I didn’t know what I was purchasing but when I tried it I fell in love with it
Priscilla M.
Best Smelling Dry Shampoo. May Be Overly Perfumed For Those With Sensitive Smelling. Absorbed Oil. Left My Hair Looking Healthy & Clean.
Jordyn M.
Evansville, IN
This product is amazing! Amazing hold and I used this product frequencely. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is on a budget
Ray C.
It smells amazing and it doesn't leave a white residue in your hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair either. Definitely a winner in my book
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?