BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I have super fine, long straight hair that I only wash every three days. I really don't get that bad of oily hair, but by day three I could use some help till I shower that night.

This is my first time buying a dry shampoo so maybe I am not using it right. But I didn't really like how my hair felt, a bit dry feeling. Maybe that is the idea? But the smell is really nice! I love me some rose sented stuff. I will keep trying it and maybe I will get the hang of it.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I've tried many, many brands of dry shampoo. This is one of my favs, while personally I don't see too much difference between the products besides smell & how long the can/bottle lasts. So I always just try to find a new brand to try each time or go for the cheapest. This brand is one that I like & it's very affordable.
Erika E.
Don’t waste your cash ($4-5) it is not worth it.
I threw it away after the first two uses.
I had to run warm water on the nozzle because it clogged.
I am not sure if it was because I didn’t spray from a far enough distance, but it left little white streaks in my hair and very sticky.
The first time I thought I had accidentally grabbed hairspray,but it was indeed dry shampoo.
I would definitely not recommend and I will definitely not buy again.
Kelsey R.
Milledgeville , GA
I have never received more compliments on how good my hair smells than when I use this! I️ have oily roots, and have tried several brands trying to find the right product for me, and this is I️t. My hair is noticeably less oily when I use this, and I️t stays that way all day. However the best part is, like I mentioned earlier, the smell! Everyone asks what perfume I’m using, but little do they know it’s just my dry shampoo.
Marissa R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I wasn't too fond of this product for anything other than scent. So maybe the next day after a wash if you wanted to fresh up your hair and maybe give it a little boost in volume this is great for that. However, dry shampoos are intended for next day use and I also tend to push it as far as two or three days after a wash. You really have to balance it, as over washing can damage your hair as well as over using dry powder can be really drying on your scalp, not too mention the product buildup.
Haley C.
Hernando
When I use this product it does amazing things to my hair. It will be so oily and Stiff But after using this product, it looks like it is fresh and clean out of the shower. It doesn’t look oily at all anymore. Though it may still be a tad Stiff, It’s still by far something I would recommend to anybody who stays as busy as I do constantly and may not always have time to take a shower every day. And it smells good to!
Jessa S.
Mount Joy, PA
This product did the job, and smelles good. But it is NOT my favorite and i would not reccomend it. The spray is not consistent. Sometimes leaving powder residue, sometimes leaving aerosol chemicals. Leaves hair stiff and straw like. Did work in the fact that 3 day old hair did appear clean. Unable to wear long hair down, due to straw like texture. I am still using the product but i will not repeat the purchase.
Kaylan H.
Blakely, GA
When I first bought this product, I was originally drawn to the smell. I use the shampoos and conditioners in this brand, but I had never used the dry shampoo. When I used this product, it left my hair feeling pretty bad. It only saved me one wash (I wash my hair once a day, so I just skipped a day). My hair felt like it was coated in hairspray, though I was able to brush it out and it felt a little better, still wiry though. I would not buy this product again, sorry.
Liza H.
Compton
This  stuff  smells  really  good,  and  leaves  your   hair  looking  great...  for a few  hours,  but  then  it  leaves  a  nasty   residue,  which  I hate.  also it is  a little  overpriced ( compare  to  other    brands).  You  can  go for  three days without  washing, but  have  to deal  with  the  residue.. A little  disappointed,  but  i like  Herbal Essence and will still buy some products like their hairspray.
Thelma M.
I have used this a few times before. I left it in my hair and i was so shocked at the fact i didn't have to wash it out. Wasn't even sure if i should of used shampoo before using. I definitely would recommend to my friends. It's always a bittersweet feeling taking proper care of my long natural beautiful hair 💖 Also smells like roses!! 🌹🌹
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?