BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Love this product. I wash my hair every three days and if it starts to get greasy I will use this dry shampoo! Also I love the smell of it!
sonya s.
Newton
I love this product. It smells great and works wonders. It doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or oily. I use it about 2 to 3 times a month.
Sarah B.
Rocklin, CA
Made my hair feel greasy and chalky. Didn't feel like an extra day of extended "dry" shampood hair, made me want to wash it the right way.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great. Smells great and give you volume. Price was good i would get this again and this does keep the color bright which is a plus!
Alexandra L.
It's so great, i have been using since three week's ago, and i feel my hair more shiny. But i feel that is a little bit dry, but its good.
Lisa G.
This stuff is way too scented for my liking and I don't think it does a very good job of absorbing the oil. Definitely would not recommend.
Meg M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love how this dry shampoo smells!!! This product works perfectly for freshening up my hair or for adding texture to create better up dos.
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
I love the smell and the texture that this product leaves your hair with. Great for a night out when you dont have time to take a shower.
Jordyn M.
Greenville, KY
This product is amazing! Amazing hold and I used this product frequencely. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is on a budget
Jessica H.
Eaton
It works great at refreshing your hair. Just be careful if you have dark hair, if you don't rub it in well, it'll leave your hair white.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?