BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashley T.
Wise, VA
This dry shampoo does a great job and smells great. Does show up white-ish in my dark brown hair. I would definitely purchase again, though!
Brittany C.
Charleston, WV
Love this product smells great works great. Comes in handy when you need to freshen up your hair but don't have time to wash and fix it again
Lisa G.
This stuff is way too scented for my liking and I don't think it does a very good job of absorbing the oil. Definitely would not recommend.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great. Smells great and give you volume. Price was good i would get this again and this does keep the color bright which is a plus!
Mikayla C.
I have colored hair, so I do have to watch what I'm putting into my hair. But this product kept the color in my hair, while doing it's job.
Meg M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love how this dry shampoo smells!!! This product works perfectly for freshening up my hair or for adding texture to create better up dos.
Taylor S.
Gloucester, VA
Not the best dry shampoo in the world, but for the price I really like it! And it smells really good. It does leave a white residue though.
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Love this product. I wash my hair every three days and if it starts to get greasy I will use this dry shampoo! Also I love the smell of it!
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
I enjoy the floral scent of this dry shampoo, i also see immediat less greasiness on my roots. Its very affordable and last me pretty well
Alexandra L.
It's so great, i have been using since three week's ago, and i feel my hair more shiny. But i feel that is a little bit dry, but its good.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?