BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Sabrina S.
Love this stuff! It is affordable and does wonders on my hair. I recommend it to all the people out there that don't have time fo a quick wash.
Amanda L.
Hollywood, FL
I loved the smell of this in between washing or just when I was running late it was perfect. My hair didn't feel greasy at all or look greasy.
Erin B.
Sarasota, FL
This dry shampoo smells amazing, along with the other scents. Leaves you oli free! Doesn't leave a white residue, like some other dry shampoos.
Kaitlyn C.
One of my favorite dry shampoos! Although, you can definitely tell that it is in your hair. A little goes a long way and it smells phenomenal!
Laniqua I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a cool product for the lazy person who hasn't washed their hair, but wants to feel like they did. I also love this smell of the spray.
Stephanie M.
Newark, OH
This stuff is amazing, helps keep my hair fresh and the smell is great. Great must have to keep in your house especially for busy mom's like me
Gabrielle C.
Napa, CA
I love this product, most dry shampoos usually leave my hair feeling really oily, but this product actually leaves my hair feeling really fresh
Adriana B.
Great quality product, low maintenance and very inexpensive. It leaves your hair smelling like heaven and won't do major damage to your hair.
I love the packaging.Although the product isn't so special , iv tried way better dry shampoos before , but I guess you get what you pay for.
Ashley T.
Wise, VA
This dry shampoo does a great job and smells great. Does show up white-ish in my dark brown hair. I would definitely purchase again, though!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?