BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
Smells really nice and the spray cap works great. It makes my hair feel a little too dry and knotty which is good compared to greasy and knotty
Amanda L.
I loved the smell of this in between washing or just when I was running late it was perfect. My hair didn't feel greasy at all or look greasy.
Sabrina S.
Love this stuff! It is affordable and does wonders on my hair. I recommend it to all the people out there that don't have time fo a quick wash.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Love it great smell last all day , good price and great for curly colored hair , always have it on hand , hair is soft as well when using it ,
Erin B.
Sarasota, FL
This dry shampoo smells amazing, along with the other scents. Leaves you oli free! Doesn't leave a white residue, like some other dry shampoos.
Stephanie M.
Newark, OH
This stuff is amazing, helps keep my hair fresh and the smell is great. Great must have to keep in your house especially for busy mom's like me
Monika P.
Mesa, AZ
I don't know what I'd do without dry shampoo! My hair is too thick and long to wash every day, so this stuff is one of my favorites and a must!
Kaitlyn C.
One of my favorite dry shampoos! Although, you can definitely tell that it is in your hair. A little goes a long way and it smells phenomenal!
Gabrielle C.
LAKEPORT, CA
I love this product, most dry shampoos usually leave my hair feeling really oily, but this product actually leaves my hair feeling really fresh
Laniqua I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a cool product for the lazy person who hasn't washed their hair, but wants to feel like they did. I also love this smell of the spray.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?