BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
I had dyed my hair and was told this would help the color last longer, unfortunately I had just as much wash out as I did with any other shampoo
Emily R.
Steubenville
Best dry shampoo I’ve had. Smells amazing just like the shampoo and makes my hair look a million times better on those second day dirty hair days
Sarah S.
This was my first dry shampoo and I didn't see a big noticeable difference in my hair when using it. I also wasn't the biggest fan of the scent.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This stuff smells super amazing and helps also with greasy hair or in-between washes.. I have long, thick hair and this helps my hair look fresh
Mercedes G.
Belmont
I'm absolutely in love with this dry shampoo cause washing my hair every day dry it out so using this every other day helps. And smells great!!!
Keirstin H.
Millcreek, UT
Perfect for those days I don't have time to shower and my hair is looking greasy! It gives it a nice refreshed look and leaves it smelling great!
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
This products smells so good and keeps my hair looking good if I am in a hurry and cant wash real quick. Quick easy and makes my hair look fresh.
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Smells good and is perfect for When i color my hair crazy Colors and i cant wash my hair every single day! Helps the color last 3 times longer!!
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
Smells really nice and the spray cap works great. It makes my hair feel a little too dry and knotty which is good compared to greasy and knotty
Laniqua I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a cool product for the lazy person who hasn't washed their hair, but wants to feel like they did. I also love this smell of the spray.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?