BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashlan B.
Greenwood
I love this product! It makes my hair feel amazing And look amazing! I use this product every single day! I'd really like to stock up if possible!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Does the job and smells nice. Creates white residue but it is easily brushed out. Priced right as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jenny L.
Not the best dry shampoo. Makes my hair feel very rough and hard to brush through. Smells just like the color me happy shampoo though which i love
Krystal R.
Clarksburg
Maybe I'm not using it right, but I didnt like it, or any dry shampoo. Which leads me to think ots me and not the product, which smells fantastic.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love this dry shampoo. It is amazing and makes my hair smell so good. I don't have to wash my hair for two days using this. It's very affordable.
Alondra C.
The main thing I love about this brand is the smell . I love every single one they all smell great and doesn't damage your hair like other products
Chastity W.
Tulare, CA
Love this product, it has a great smell and it just really helps my greasy hair look not so greasy! Recommend for anyone who gets oily hair easily.
Lydia P.
Brook Park, OH
Love this dry shampoo. Smells great. Makes my hair feel and look great. Only problem is it seems to always be sold out at the targets near my home😭
Ashley E.
Hyannis, MA
I had mixed feelings about this. I like that it freshened up my hair but it gave it such a strange texture and left a powdery residue on my scalp.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Absolutely love using this product on my hair. Especially days when I work 4 days in a row (I work in a warehouse and have to keep it up in a bun).
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?