BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
The smell of it is my absolute favorite. I don’t know but my hair just gets more greasy when I use these products I need to buy a powder on not spray 😩
Paulina J.
Anthony, TX
This stuff works amazing and it’s affordable! It doesn’t leave white powdery stuff on my hair and it soaks up the oils in my hair on those no wash days
madison H.
Helotes, TX
Smell is refreshing and I always get comments on how good my hair smells when I use this. Makes my hair look clean and leaves little to no white flakes
Erin F.
Papillion, NE
I love this dry shampoo, yes the takeaway is that my hair gets a little greasy faster than most dry shampoos but this one is good for my colored hair!
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA
I live for this I love this product good for the no shampoo day and a quick fix me up. Smells great and feels great and leaves great volume to my hair
Kayla G.
Dayton, OH
I have naturally dark red hair so most dry shampoos don't work for me but this one works and it DOESN'T turn my hair white! And it smells really great.
Carolyn M.
Waterville , WA
I use this in a pinch but I usually use higher quality brands. This smells to fruity and strong for my liking and leaves a white color on dark hair.
Abigail S.
Tuscumbia, AL
Honestly any type of dry shampoo is good and does the trick. But I love color me happy brand. I remember ONLY using that when I was in middle school
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Omg I am obsessed with dry shampoo. Especially this one. I love this brand. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel and I love the smell also!
Susana F.
North las vegas
I love the smell of this shampoo I wouldn't trade it for any other ! Makes my hair smell beautiful and i don't have a dry scalp totally recommend it
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?