BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Lizet M.
Iv only try ones or.twizr. it works great though. U will loce it i gottta keep talking couse of.not. they wont get what im saying why i.gottta write sp.much
Angel C.
Springfield, MO
I love the smell. It works great on my dark hair and It makes my hair feel way less greasy when I use it. It makes my hair feel refreshed in between washes!
Reina R.
Love it for those in between washed days. It smells great and works great. I highly recommend if you're looking for something to get you by to your wash day.
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA
This smells ok but doesn't work as well as some. I've used a few different dry shampoos and I prefer not to use this one. This is ok for my daughter though.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Just bought this shampoo to try. I've recently started back to the gym and I don't want to wash my hair every day. I'm
Hoping this will help me feel clean.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, California
Love this one of the best I've used and I have pretty much went through all of the drug store brands. Packaging is also really cute and it smells amazing.
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Nothing but the best way to have clean and dry hair in one pump and the smell is to die for it leaves your hair soft and it has anon flaking affect love it
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Herbal Essences color me happy shampoo is the most amazing smelling dry shampoo. I mainly purchase it for the scent and the texture that it leaves my hair.
Devlyn 👑.
Seymour, TX
Ahh it's alright I'm guessing I accidentally clicked on it never used it but I'm sure it works great I mean anything herbal essences is amazing am I right?
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Love this stuff especially with as much as I work and having kids I don’t always have time to wash my hair and this keeps my color long lasting love it!!!!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?