BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
All herbal essence products smell amazing. Good price. Just like the other dry shampoo makes your hair look refreshed and new but this one is also good if you dye your hair
Kayla L.
Anoka
Works well as a dry shampoo, however with trying a few other brands I would say that it doesn’t work/absorb any differently than dry shampoos not intended for color.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I had been interested in this product since it's launch, however was hesitant to purchase it, as I already own several (okay, a lot) of dry shampoos already. That being said, I was very excited to receive this product to try compliments of Influenster in a recent VoxBox. I have had a chance to use the product for about a week now and I am pleasantly surprised at how well it works. At first, it seems pretty comparable to most other dry shampoos on the market, however the staying power sets it apart. I can use this product in the morning and it will last all day and into the next day without any trace of excess oil. Perfect for summer and rising temperatures! On top of that, it's great to know that the product is paraban and dye free. The only con (and this can be said about ALL dry shampoos) is that if you use too much product or spray to close to your scalp it can cause a bit of a white cast.
Brenda G.
I bought this because my hair was getting super oily after two days of not washing it. It smells exactly like the color me happy shampoo which is a huge plus because that's my favorite herbal essences shampoo. It's very easy to spray into your roots but I did find that you'll need to brush it through thoroughly afterwards or else you'll be walking around with white powder dots all over your head. Make sure you do that and you'll notice it soaks up the oils and makes your scalp feel very clean. Smells great hours after use so it's very long lasting. I recommend it!
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
My hair is color treated (Hot Pink) so you can imagine I kinda live my life off of dry shampoo. If I'm being completely honest I like this stuff but it isn't my favorite for two reasons. The scent is really strong it almost gives me a headache and second I don't feel as though it does anything except dry my hair out. I wanted to love this stuff, but I don't. I instead like the "Not your mothers dry shampoo" scent is fresh and does a great job with keeping oils in your hair in control.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This dry shampoo smells great and takes out the grease in your hair. It's great to use in between hair washes or when you're running late and can't shower. While this does work well I am not fond of the feeling it leaves in your hair. All dry shampoo so have tried so far have left this chalky residue which makes me want to wash my hair after wearing it for the day. It's not a huge deal, but it prevents me from giving this 5 stars.
Elizabeth L.
Theodore, AL
It's been awhile since I've used this, but I like it because it's for color treated hair, and I dye my hair A LOT, i like to maintain the color for as long as possible so I don't wash my hair that often so this perfect, so my hair doesn't look greasy. Since I've had my daughter I haven't been able to afford as much stuff for myself which is fine by me. But that's the only thing that's stopped me from buying again, but my birthday is coming up so I might just treat myself to some more! I definetly reccomend, especially if there's times you just don't feel like getting in the shower, but gotta go somewhere just a quick spray and brush it and boom , you're good to go!
Sheena T.
I love to get my hair done red and we all know how fast red can fade with every single wash. This Herbal Essence color treated dry shampoo makes my hair feel clean without fading my hair. I was a little skeptical about using it because my hair does get so greasy however it works wonders! I can go days without having to really wash my hair with regular shampoo! I would recommend this to anyone!
Leah F.
Fresno , CA
I swear by this:

When you are in college most of the time you don't have time to look the party you want, and study sessions come before a nightly shower. I'm the girl that has to shower every night or my hair is disgustingly gross in the morning. I tried this by spraying it coming my hair until the white particles were gone and just go to bed. I got good results but I did notice when I had blonde hair it was hard to notice I still hard the whit stuff in my hair. 8/10
Jessica D.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Hated this product. It was sticky, and had a bunch of residue. Made my hair feel hard and not clean like some other dry shampoos. I had to wash this right out of my hair. I hated it. I will never recommend this stuff, will not repurchase. Smells horrrrible
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?