BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Miranda W.
Johnstown, PA
After my friend telling me she keeps her hair fresh for days with dry shampoo, this product was on sale and I bought one. I used it once and it worked ok (my hair was still kind of greasy). Then after TWO uses it stopped working. Waste of money.
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
Not as good as some other dry shampoo brands ive tried.. This brand is bad on dark hair because the white spray that comes out doesn't brush out as easily as other brands... But would probably work great on blondes for sure!
Tina S.
It's easy to use, and gentle on my hair. With others, it's harder to spread evenly into my hair. I have a very light color of hair, so I don't see much residue. I can go up to 6 days without washing and I would definitely buy again.
Merish K.
The best dry shampoo, for a great price. I've used this for awhile now, and it never dries my scalp, or smells bad. It's just and amazing product. I will use it for 3 days straight sometimes.
Nelson R.
Vineland, NJ
I've tried a lot of dry shampoos- but this scent really makes me feel like my hair is totally refreshed for another day! It's like aromatherapy in the form of dry shampoo. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Olivia N.
Quitman, GA
Love this dry shampoo. Works very well and smells amazing. I usually can go up to three days without washing my hair using this product. Great for on the go or last minute unplanned outings with no time to get ready
Yasmin G.
Los Angeles
I was on hospital bedrest for a month and had no bathroom privileges. Thankfully this dry shampoo help keep my hair from becoming too oily. It was my live saver and the smell was great.
Natalie R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love this dry shampoo. It smells fantastic and gets the job done. It is easy to work into my hair and doesn't leave my hair feeling hard. Overall a great product.
silvia r.
Pasco, WA
This is the shampoo Ive baught every time I die my hair red and I like how it leaves my hair because I've used 3 types if hair die and my hair does not fade off really brown or orange
Stephanie B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Compared to all dry shampoos I have used, it is pretty average. You can't really build it up over the course of a few days, but it will get you one day without washing your hair.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?