BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Samantha V.
Augusta, ME
It smells good too me however it leaves such a residue on your hair that it makes it look almost grey and white.
hannah r.
Marietta
It Did its jobjob. Took the extra oil away and left my hair feeling soft. I would repurchase in the future.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo is amazing. A little goes a long way and this bottle will last forever. I highly recommend this product and it never leaves your hair feeling sticky or oily. This product is great! I would recommend this for all hair types.
Milke A.
Manizales, caldas
I am a lover of Herbal Essences products and have been for years. I was overjoyed when I saw that they had created a dry shampoo and immediately added it to my shopping cart at Target. However, I was very disappointed with after using it this morning.

It comes out wet and clear, then once it's dry, it turns white. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned white, because I knew that it actually worked. I went to brush it out, and my hair was a big matted mess. It felt grimy and gunky, and SO dry. It actually hurt to brush it because of the tangles.

I got the white out and managed to make it look halfway decent, but I decided to put it in a bun instead of wearing it down. I couldn't even form it into a ponytail, a task that usually takes a fraction of a second. So, I'm wearing it down today and feel disgusting.

If you're worried about protecting your color and still love Herbal Essences, try their Naked Cleansing Conditioner. You use it in the shower, but it won't strip your color like a shampoo will. It leaves your hair feeling very fresh. You'll still want to shampoo at least once a week, but it's perfect for your in between days.

If you are lazy like I am and want something to use in the morning when you don't feel like spending the time to dry your hair, I recommend John Frieda dry shampoo. It's the best drugstore dry shampoo I've found, and really does leave your hair feeling "first day clean" as this one claims to do.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Best drug store dry shampoo I've ever used by far! It's a MUST for me to have if I'm in a pinch.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I love this fragrance smells divine and the smell lingers in the hair , the packaging is very cute and the price is pretty good , I really like this shampoo I feel fresh and clean
nevaeh a.
i really liked the product very much. it was very useful when i was in a rush. when use this product i causally go a couple days with out washing my hair.
Joselyn S.
Moundsville, WV
This stuff smells wonderful. It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair either. It's affordable and works great at absorbing oils! I have thin/color treated hair.
Brenna S.
Pittsburgh
I like this like it's def not my favorite of all time but it smells good and it is pretty packaging. It works for the night and I'm a stripper so that's awesome
Rebecca J.
Prattville, AL
Smells great. Have a great looking bottle. Leaves a small amount of film on your hair. Leaves sort of a white color on hair other than that it’s a great product
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?