BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jackolyn F.
Austin
The smell is fantastic. The same smell in the shampoo and conditioner is also present in this bottle. No residue on my hair and gives me more time between blowouts! Will repurchase again soon!
Cindy H.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this product. It makes my hair un-oily on my rushing days, and it smells fantastic. I would truly recommend it. I can go 2-3 days with out washing my hair.
Heather B.
Ramsey, MN
Good dry shampoo, it does the job well and doesn't leave white residue like other brands. I would recommend using it right before you go to bed (this is how I get the best results) then brushing your hair in the morning.
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL

Los días que no le dan la oportunidad de lavarse el pelo, esto es una buena opción y esto en mi caso me gusta mucho, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados.....
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
I love color treating my hair and so I seen this at Walmart and thought to give it a try.. love that it smells amazing and keeps my colors vibrant in my hair.. a repeat buy most definitely.
Allison S.
Seaford, DE
I've tried about 6 different brands of dry shampoo and this is my favorite. The smell is so pleasant and fresh. It goes on evenly and not too much that it looks like you have gray hair.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH
This dry shampoo is my favorite so far! it leaves my hair feeling fresh, and smells wonderful! Very well priced, and doesn't leave the hard texture as others have!
Jennifer C.
Smells great. That's what I like most about this dry shampoo. It helps with scalp oil but it can leave a heavy residue & a white cast to the hair if you're not careful
Kaylin L.
Susquehanna, PA
Smell is great and long-lasting, however, I don't feel like it is a super effective as a dry shampoo. I feel like I need to use a lot to accomplish a mild result.
Erin B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. I find it to be the most effective dry shampoo that I have tried. Its affordable and smells great. I even use it on my 7 year old daughter.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?