BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Erin B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. I find it to be the most effective dry shampoo that I have tried. Its affordable and smells great. I even use it on my 7 year old daughter.
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
Not as good as some other dry shampoo brands ive tried.. This brand is bad on dark hair because the white spray that comes out doesn't brush out as easily as other brands... But would probably work great on blondes for sure!
Tina S.
It's easy to use, and gentle on my hair. With others, it's harder to spread evenly into my hair. I have a very light color of hair, so I don't see much residue. I can go up to 6 days without washing and I would definitely buy again.
Olivia N.
Quitman, GA
Love this dry shampoo. Works very well and smells amazing. I usually can go up to three days without washing my hair using this product. Great for on the go or last minute unplanned outings with no time to get ready
Natalie R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love this dry shampoo. It smells fantastic and gets the job done. It is easy to work into my hair and doesn't leave my hair feeling hard. Overall a great product.
silvia r.
Pasco, WA
This is the shampoo Ive baught every time I die my hair red and I like how it leaves my hair because I've used 3 types if hair die and my hair does not fade off really brown or orange
Stephanie B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Compared to all dry shampoos I have used, it is pretty average. You can't really build it up over the course of a few days, but it will get you one day without washing your hair.
I love it! It smells so good, and works just fine! My hair is usually silky, but a day after, and all this wind makes my hair really nappy, so i spray this on and it works perfectly!
Pamela G.
I am a lover of Herbal Essences products and have been for years. I was overjoyed when I saw that they had created a dry shampoo and immediately added it to my shopping cart at Target. However, I was very disappointed with after using it this morning.
lValerie M.
Freesoil
This product is amazing the smell is to die for and your hair feels silky smooth and easy to use and I would recommend them to anyone I will buy and use this product again
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?