BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Alexandria B.
I love using this to give my hair a boost in the morning when I don't have time to fully wash it, and it does not leave a chalky residue like a lot of other dry shampoos. I really like the scent too!
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
This product is okay. It smells great but if you have dark hair it may not be the best after I use it I can always see white parts so I have to really rub it in my hair good.
Kennedy S.
This dry shampoo is a gift from the Lord above! I don't know what I would do without it. My hair gets oily easily and I can spray it in in the middle of the day and be good to go. I can go 3 days without washing my hair. I buy this product often and I will continue buying it.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the second dry shampoo that I have tried. It has a great smell, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get the job done. I will buy again as soon as I run out.
Kaitlyn H.
Albrightsville
One of the best dry shampoos I've tried. Great scent and doesn't dry out my hair too much. It doesn't affect the dyed part of my hair, which is something that not many do.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
I am new to this shampoo and I love it! It lathers so well. The smell is amazing as well. The conditioner leaves my hair shiny and smooth. This is the healthiest my hair has been since the 2000s. I would recommend this to others. Two thumbs up
Christina N.
Smells great and that's really why I use it!! Gives me some volume and keeps my scalp from smelling!! I found it on clearance at Target and planned to get another bottle
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Not a fan of this dry shampoo... I use dry shampoo a lot and this one left my hair feeling wet and almost fake like. It also didn't do much as far as sucking up the oil.
Gina W.
Clarkson, KY
It's a good shampoo, but not as good as regular shampoo. It is a quick fix for greasy hair & I really like it. Really nice & affordable too. Easy to find! Great company!
Angelica B.
Fresno, CA
I Love Herbal Essence And I Love Their Dry Shampoo! I Have Extremely Curly Hair, So I Don't Always Wash My Hair. This Leaves My Hair Looking Voluminous Even After Day 3.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?