BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Rebecca S.
I use this all the time. Every mom needs dry shampoo! It smells good and works great. I usually only use it one day as I can't go more than two days without a shower it drives me nuts. But I love how this works and smells
Skyler A.
Absolutely love this dry shampoo!! It smells so delicious and it doesn't leave the white flaky powder most other dry shampoos leave.
I use this for two to three days in a row then wash my hair to help preserve my color and keep it looking beautiful
Lola B.
Los Angeles
This is the best-smelling dry shampoo, hands down. I feel a little greasy even one day after a shower, but Herbal Essences buys me a day, or even two. And I always feel confident that my hair smells amazing!
Carrie F.
Dahlonega, GA
Best dry shampoo ever. I lovvvvve the smell and even with my dark brown hair, it blends in and is undetectable. Perfect for 3rd day hair, and makes styling a breeze.
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
This product gives me volume, but somehow it feels heavy and greasy when it is supposed to be the opposite. Regardless, it smells good, but it just doesn't work with my fine hair.
Makayla C.
scottsdale
This product is amazing I totally recommend it's very affordable he keeps your hair looking good and not oily! I've use this product multiple times it makes your hair smell nice it makes your hair look amazing!
Kristen B.
Waynesville, MO
Love love love this! My hair can't be washed but maybe once a week due to how fragile it is but this keeps it looking good and the smell is amazing! It doesn't dry out my hair and I am completely satisfied with this!
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
I really liked using this dry shampoo better than the other ones, it has a nice rose sent that doesn't smell horrible. You have to make sure not to spray too much or it'll make your hair feel dirtier
Alexandria B.
I love using this to give my hair a boost in the morning when I don't have time to fully wash it, and it does not leave a chalky residue like a lot of other dry shampoos. I really like the scent too!
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
This product is okay. It smells great but if you have dark hair it may not be the best after I use it I can always see white parts so I have to really rub it in my hair good.
Lisa M.
Cottonwood, CA
Has anyone uswd this product? Ive been wanting to try a dry shampoo and i habe dark hair. So i was wondering which one was the best for the least amount of money? I dont want to spend alot of money on something that i may not like or may not work for me. So can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you
Osmara C.
Homestead, FL
I have really dry curly hair. Will this product dry it out more? Is it alcohol base?
Ashley V.
Huntsville, AL
How does this last on unnatural colored hair?
Mayra U.
Las vegas, NV
I have just bought this product and I wonder if it will do ant damage to my hair?
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
Does this make curly hair overly dry?