BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Tatiana A.
I love my hair straight, but most importantly I love when my hair smells really good and last long. Its my main go to products if they smell yummy you can't go wrong!
Haley M.
The smell is wonderful, the price is cheap, love the bottle, and can be found anywhere; however, it is not as great as other dry shampoos and definitely not as strong. I would rather use baby powder.
Rebecca S.
I use this all the time. Every mom needs dry shampoo! It smells good and works great. I usually only use it one day as I can't go more than two days without a shower it drives me nuts. But I love how this works and smells
Skyler A.
Absolutely love this dry shampoo!! It smells so delicious and it doesn't leave the white flaky powder most other dry shampoos leave.
I use this for two to three days in a row then wash my hair to help preserve my color and keep it looking beautiful
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
This product gives me volume, but somehow it feels heavy and greasy when it is supposed to be the opposite. Regardless, it smells good, but it just doesn't work with my fine hair.
Lola B.
Los Angeles
This is the best-smelling dry shampoo, hands down. I feel a little greasy even one day after a shower, but Herbal Essences buys me a day, or even two. And I always feel confident that my hair smells amazing!
Carrie F.
Dahlonega, GA
Best dry shampoo ever. I lovvvvve the smell and even with my dark brown hair, it blends in and is undetectable. Perfect for 3rd day hair, and makes styling a breeze.
Kristen B.
Waynesville, MO
Love love love this! My hair can't be washed but maybe once a week due to how fragile it is but this keeps it looking good and the smell is amazing! It doesn't dry out my hair and I am completely satisfied with this!
Makayla C.
scottsdale
This product is amazing I totally recommend it's very affordable he keeps your hair looking good and not oily! I've use this product multiple times it makes your hair smell nice it makes your hair look amazing!
Kennedy S.
This dry shampoo is a gift from the Lord above! I don't know what I would do without it. My hair gets oily easily and I can spray it in in the middle of the day and be good to go. I can go 3 days without washing my hair. I buy this product often and I will continue buying it.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?