BY HERBAL ESSENCES #41 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Emily W.
Abington, PA
I love this product. It smells really good, in my opinion. It's a great price and found at any drugstore. I prefer this over the similar Tresemme one. Smells good, works well, good price...this is my go-to dry shampoo.
Rebecca S.
I use this all the time. Every mom needs dry shampoo! It smells good and works great. I usually only use it one day as I can't go more than two days without a shower it drives me nuts. But I love how this works and smells
Skyler A.
Absolutely love this dry shampoo!! It smells so delicious and it doesn't leave the white flaky powder most other dry shampoos leave.
I use this for two to three days in a row then wash my hair to help preserve my color and keep it looking beautiful
Carrie F.
Dahlonega, GA
Best dry shampoo ever. I lovvvvve the smell and even with my dark brown hair, it blends in and is undetectable. Perfect for 3rd day hair, and makes styling a breeze.
Lola B.
Los Angeles
This is the best-smelling dry shampoo, hands down. I feel a little greasy even one day after a shower, but Herbal Essences buys me a day, or even two. And I always feel confident that my hair smells amazing!
Alexandria B.
I love using this to give my hair a boost in the morning when I don't have time to fully wash it, and it does not leave a chalky residue like a lot of other dry shampoos. I really like the scent too!
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
I really liked using this dry shampoo better than the other ones, it has a nice rose sent that doesn't smell horrible. You have to make sure not to spray too much or it'll make your hair feel dirtier
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
This product is okay. It smells great but if you have dark hair it may not be the best after I use it I can always see white parts so I have to really rub it in my hair good.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the second dry shampoo that I have tried. It has a great smell, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get the job done. I will buy again as soon as I run out.
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Not a fan of this dry shampoo... I use dry shampoo a lot and this one left my hair feeling wet and almost fake like. It also didn't do much as far as sucking up the oil.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?