BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
IVY S.
Not sure why the reviews aren't that great but I love this dry shampoo. It smells wonderful, works great on my hair and doesn't leave any residue. I haven't had any problems with the container/packaging just yet but that seems to be one of the big problems. I would definitely buy this again.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this dry shampoo, some time when my hair is really oily or when I want to add some volume to my hair, I'll use this dry shampoo. It smells amazing, it smells like fruits. And it get the job done, I love it.
Breanna S.
Definitely like this dry shampoo. The smell is fair, definitely smells like a dry shampoo. You do need to rub it in however it doesn't give a powder wig feeling. It blends into my roots easily and gives great volume and assistance with my hair styles. One can stretches a long whille
Ashmiry V.
Trenton, NJ
I have pretty oily hair so this is a life saver because I don't like to wash my hair too often since I already dye it and put heat to it. This leaves my hair feeling fresh and when ever I am in a rush I can quickly give my roots a touch up and not worry about oily roots.
Sophia B.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this product is amazing and it makes your hair feel nice and fresh! I would recommend this product for ladies who are in a rush and don't have time to shower!
Hayle S.
Herbal essence always has amazing smells. I especially loved this product. It made my hair smell amazing and it made it look good too. It didn't leave any residue behind just a long lasting good smell.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This dry shampoo is pretty good. It doesn't work so well when I try to go like more than 4 days without showering but at that point I really need to just take a shower for the greasy hair I get! I'd say it's best for 3rd day hair.
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
The shampoo smells amazing and does the job. The only thing I don't like is how it makes my hair feel. It just makes it stiff and it does need to be reapplied or else your hair will look greasy.
Kierstin F.
Telford, PA
I picked up this dry shampoo because I use the other hair products in the line. It smells great but it leaves white marks when sprayed in your hair. It also makes your hair kinda sticky with a weird texture. Not a big fan but works pretty good when your on a budget.
Rebecca S.
I use this all the time. Every mom needs dry shampoo! It smells good and works great. I usually only use it one day as I can't go more than two days without a shower it drives me nuts. But I love how this works and smells
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?