BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashmiry V.
Trenton, NJ
I have pretty oily hair so this is a life saver because I don't like to wash my hair too often since I already dye it and put heat to it. This leaves my hair feeling fresh and when ever I am in a rush I can quickly give my roots a touch up and not worry about oily roots.
Hayle S.
Herbal essence always has amazing smells. I especially loved this product. It made my hair smell amazing and it made it look good too. It didn't leave any residue behind just a long lasting good smell.
Sophia B.
San Antonio, TX
The smell of this product is amazing and it makes your hair feel nice and fresh! I would recommend this product for ladies who are in a rush and don't have time to shower!
Sarah B.
New Castle , IN
The shampoo smells amazing and does the job. The only thing I don't like is how it makes my hair feel. It just makes it stiff and it does need to be reapplied or else your hair will look greasy.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This dry shampoo is pretty good. It doesn't work so well when I try to go like more than 4 days without showering but at that point I really need to just take a shower for the greasy hair I get! I'd say it's best for 3rd day hair.
Kierstin F.
Telford, PA
I picked up this dry shampoo because I use the other hair products in the line. It smells great but it leaves white marks when sprayed in your hair. It also makes your hair kinda sticky with a weird texture. Not a big fan but works pretty good when your on a budget.
Monica H.
I love the after smell it's great when you are on the run. I don't use it every day but I use it when I have an emergency. No residue and my hair is full of volume and I would buy it again. It's a great product.
Ashley C.
Newport, MI
I simply love this product. As a stay at home mom of 4 sometimes it's hard to find time to wash my hair. This is my lifesaver. It helps protect my color, and smells great 10 out of 10 recommend
Uneek T.
Ogden
It's a good dry shampoo if you have color in your hair. It does leave a bit of a powdery residue though. I would probably go for a higher end brand, but if your on a budget it works pretty good.
Emily W.
Abington, PA
I love this product. It smells really good, in my opinion. It's a great price and found at any drugstore. I prefer this over the similar Tresemme one. Smells good, works well, good price...this is my go-to dry shampoo.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?