BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Brittany S.
It's great and has a great scent and works well but the three stars is for the fact that the spray button stopped working before I was even halfway done with the bottle
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I love the smell and feel of this product. It makes my hair feel amazing. Would definitely recommend this product to others. The price is very reasonable as well.
Shakira M.
I don't have another brand to compare it to at this time, but I must
say that I have not been very satisfied with it. First the smell, HE is
awesome with it's smells on shampoo/conditioner but this product does
not have a good smell. The way I like to apply it is but taking a brush and just brushing out
my hair first, then parting my hair in four different sections just to
make sure I hide the greasiness. I go ahead and spray the product, run
my hands through it , give it a little shake and wahla! No more greasy
mess!
Maria J.
Chattanooga
Bought this for my baby sister since she can't wash her hair every day and she said she loved it because it didn't leave her hair white or with a feeling of it being too dry/crisp like other dry shampoos have before.
Jess K.
Chatsworth, CA
It seems to do the job. It's an easy process, just follow the instructions on the back. Make sure you brush it out to get all of the whiter sections. This product is pretty affordable and smells great. The smell might be a little too present though.
Jess A.
New Prague, MN
I absolutely love this product!! It brings out my natural hair color and restores my hair to a fresh clean look. makes my hair feel light again and I can still style is nicely with this product in!! it's amazing!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This dry shampoo is ok but not great I have tired many other brands that work way better then this one so I wouldn't waste the money on it again unless I had to.
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA
I use this product when I forget to wash my hair I go three days without washing my hair when I use this it's a good product I do recommend it smells really really good which I love overall it's a real good product
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
I love this dry shampoo, some time when my hair is really oily or when I want to add some volume to my hair, I'll use this dry shampoo. It smells amazing, it smells like fruits. And it get the job done, I love it.
Mary C.
I am not a big fan of dry shampoo but I would say that Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo really works great. This product is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this dry shampoo to others.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?