BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL
This product smells delightful, not too strong but feels fresh, isn't very pricey at all, having fantasy hair colors makes washing your hair often a problem which is why I always turn to this product which usually lasts me about 2-3 days gives me a time before another wash.
Emily F.
This is the 3rd brand of dry shampoo that I've tried. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I try to wash my hair every other day, and it does a pretty good job of getting rid of the oil. The only thing I don't like is that it kind of makes my hair stiff and tangly after I let it sit for a few minutes. Other than that it's a pretty good product, and it smells pretty good, too.
abby r.
palmerton, PA
I didn't love this spray, but i didn't hate it. It did the job that a dry shampoo, but it was kind of heavy on my hair. I didn't notice any stand out color protection. It did smell better than any other dry shampoo that I've used.
Gloria K.
Kind of leaves residue and i feel like i have dandruff... I cant say i feel 100 percent about my hair being really dry. During the day it ends up making me feel greasier.
Gabrielle E.
Got this in a shampoo package for holiday. I am absolutely in love with the smell of this. It compliments the shampoo and conditioner set I got along with it. So there's not need for having a billion different smells to your hair. It lasts pretty long too if you use it wisely.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Only 4 stars because I wish it smelled a little better. It still smells great but you'll understand if you ever use it! Kind of smells too much like hair spray. I was satisfied! It does work. But I like Dove dry shampoo better!
Amy C.
st marys
My family loves all the herbal essences products. This one is no different! We have normal to oily hair and the product is great! Will continue to purchase! Repeat customer. Doesn’t make our head itch as with other dry shampoos.
Tabitha D.
Ravenna, MI
i have no complaints about the product what so ever i don't notice any residue when i use the product but that is me i would say 3 at most for me and my hair but everyone is different so some could go longer yes i would for sure buy this product again no questions asked.
Katelyn L.
Parma, OH
I think this product smells fantastic, but i don't suggest it for others to use to get rid or oily hair. When I use it I notice that my hair looks oily again within the next hour. Though I thought it was just my type of hair it was not. When I used other brands of dry shampoo they worked just fine for the whole day.
Ariana P.
I like this products, it does the job, however it's not my favorite. It leaves behind more of a white powder than other products of tried & leaves the hair feeling super thick, almost the same feeling you get when you have a lot of hairspray in your hair. It does smell really good though!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?