BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashley B.
Monroe , GA
This product was ok with me! The smell was wonderful! Just not sure if I like the whole dry shampoo thing. Could be that I am just using it wrong. I’ll probably try again in the future.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I really liked the smell of this dry shampoo. I did not like that it sprayed on very white and took a lot of combing through and styling for me to get my hair back to it's normal color.
Katering A.
I like how this dry shampoo works. I am a bit allergic to some ingredients and my head itches after I use it but that doesn't stop me. I have had some white residue but it comes off.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I tried this one just because I was recommended it and I didn't realize it was for colored hair and since I don't color my hair it just made my hair feel weird but it smelled good.!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
What do I say about this product. To start the smell is incredible and to be honest their whole line is to.die for. The dry shampoo works great without leaving white residue in my hakr
Judith R.
The smell is amazing! I tend to have pretty oily hair even only 24 hours after washing. I haven’t noticed any stripping of my color, and can still run my fingers through my hair without feeling a residue.
Kayla K.
Inman, SC
This was okay, worked for maybe 3 hours until it made my hair look oily. I have straight fine hair and most dry shampoos don’t weigh it down but this one seemed to be heavy.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Yaritza T.
San Diego
This make my hair smell amazing when I put it on my husband always telling me my hair smells good and it take away the shying also because I only wash my hair two time a week
Laporcha G.
I recently dyed my hair and decided after every wash I get color on my hands so I wanted to try this dry shampoo and it works great on colored hair my hands weren’t messy
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?