BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Casey G.
Waco, TX
I'm not a huge dry-shampoo gal but I am totally in love with this stuff. I have really thick hair and it doesn't leave an insane amount of build up or make me look like I have baby powder in my hair. However, the smell just isn't my favorite.
Ashley D.
Saint Albans, VT
Like the smell but it hangs around to long. I have to be very careful no to spray it to close to my head to avoid turNing my hair white. Absorbed the oils well. Will buy again.
Ana C.
Durham, NC
This dry shampoo works well. It smell really nice and I find that awesome. However, like with all dry shampoos if you use it twice one after another it starts to get all gross. But overall I like this brand and shampoo. I haven't tried the other dry shampoos form herbal essences.
Sunshine A.
La Plume, PA
I have long thick hair. This takes out all of that oily feeling with out giving me huge volume. I can go about 3-4day with out washing because it works so well with no residue .
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I wasn't a fan of the smell of this product and wasn't my favorite dry shampoo but still got the job done hence the 4 stars. But I will probably stick with my other dry shampoos, only tried this one out because it was on clearance at target.
Jocelyn A.
Dodge Center, MN
Love love love this dry shampoo!! I have tried many dry shampoos and none of them have worked as well as this one does! It also make my hair smell great for logger than usual :)
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Smells SO Great, it's totally worth the small price & I'm going to buy it again & again! It's one of the Best Smelling Dry Shampoos I've Smelled. Fantastic product. ..absorbs oil and gives texture and volume.
Crystal H.
Ortonville, MN
I love this stuff! I recently got funky colors put in and could only way every 4 days so I got this for the in between. Works great and makes my hair feel and smell awesome!
abby r.
Palmerton, PA
I didn't love this spray, but i didn't hate it. It did the job that a dry shampoo, but it was kind of heavy on my hair. I didn't notice any stand out color protection. It did smell better than any other dry shampoo that I've used.
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
This was a new product for me, as a first time dry shampoo user.I can now go an extra 2 days before I have to shampoo. It leaves no residue behind. You can't tell I have even used it. I have now tried others, but always come back to this one. I am a Very satisfied customer.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?