BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
This stuff is great for my hair but feels as if it leaks. Doesn't always give me enough. I love the smell of these though and my hair smells good and looks good with it. Just maybe my can was defective. Would love to try again if it comes a good deal.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
smells great, and i think that this works pretty well as a dry shampoo. doesn't leave as bad of a white cast as many of the other dey shampoos i've tried in the past. doesn't leave a film feeling over my hair
Tina D.
I was pleased with how this worked in making my hair less greasy, however after only a few uses, it stopped working. Not sure if it was a malfunction or something that happened to many people, but disappointing when the bottle was still very full.
Amber R.
Premont, TX
I try to wash my hair only every other day so bought this for between washes ... It leaves my hair smelling fresh but even when I follow the instructions it seems to weigh my hair down and doesn't make it feel very clean outer than the refreshed scent.
Melody D.
Herbal essences is my go-to brand for shampoo and conditioner. The color me happy scent smells so good and is perfect for color-treated hair! This dry shampoo is great to help reduce the amount of oils in your hair and leaves it smelling great!
Gabrielle M.
For me, this product doesn't work at all. In fact, it makes matters worse. I never was able to use this on my hair and then go out in public. It was just bad. Had to rewash and start over. What a setback. Won't buy again
maria a.
oakland, CA
I love the smell this gives when I put it on. This is my go to dry shampoo whenever I don't have time to shower I put this and makes my hair look as if I had shower that morning.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this fragrance smells divine and the smell lingers in the hair , the packaging is very cute and the price is pretty good , I really like this shampoo I feel fresh and clean
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
I was not a fan. I tried this and it made my hair look dusty and it only lasted a couple hours before my hair had fallen and looked greasy again. It's ok for short term. That's it.
Casey G.
Waco, TX
I'm not a huge dry-shampoo gal but I am totally in love with this stuff. I have really thick hair and it doesn't leave an insane amount of build up or make me look like I have baby powder in my hair. However, the smell just isn't my favorite.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?