BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Gabrielle M.
For me, this product doesn't work at all. In fact, it makes matters worse. I never was able to use this on my hair and then go out in public. It was just bad. Had to rewash and start over. What a setback. Won't buy again
Tina D.
I was pleased with how this worked in making my hair less greasy, however after only a few uses, it stopped working. Not sure if it was a malfunction or something that happened to many people, but disappointing when the bottle was still very full.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
I try to wash my hair only every other day so bought this for between washes ... It leaves my hair smelling fresh but even when I follow the instructions it seems to weigh my hair down and doesn't make it feel very clean outer than the refreshed scent.
Melody D.
Herbal essences is my go-to brand for shampoo and conditioner. The color me happy scent smells so good and is perfect for color-treated hair! This dry shampoo is great to help reduce the amount of oils in your hair and leaves it smelling great!
maria a.
oakland, CA
I love the smell this gives when I put it on. This is my go to dry shampoo whenever I don't have time to shower I put this and makes my hair look as if I had shower that morning.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this fragrance smells divine and the smell lingers in the hair , the packaging is very cute and the price is pretty good , I really like this shampoo I feel fresh and clean
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
I was not a fan. I tried this and it made my hair look dusty and it only lasted a couple hours before my hair had fallen and looked greasy again. It's ok for short term. That's it.
Sunshine A.
La Plume, PA
I have long thick hair. This takes out all of that oily feeling with out giving me huge volume. I can go about 3-4day with out washing because it works so well with no residue .
marĂ­a f.
Miami
Herbal essences color me happy is the best scent I've ever had on a dry shampoo! It does cleans hair and the smell is amazing and girly as a like! I go off many days without cleaning it and no one could tell! Totally satisfied with the product
Ana C.
Durham, NC
This dry shampoo works well. It smell really nice and I find that awesome. However, like with all dry shampoos if you use it twice one after another it starts to get all gross. But overall I like this brand and shampoo. I haven't tried the other dry shampoos form herbal essences.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?