BY HERBAL ESSENCES #33 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
I use this dry shampoo some days. It works for the most part thought sometimes when I spray to close you can see the power on my hair. So I'm still working with it but when I use it right it does the job and lasts all day
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
It's an alright dry shampoo! I have to wash my hair every day otherwise it gets kinda greasy and it loses volume. I was surprised the first time I used this product. Definitely gained some volume but I think it can do better. No residue afterwards which is a major plus.
araceli g.
I didn't find this product very useful. i had to shake the can vigorously and still had to spray tons of it to feel it had any effect in my hair, the smell was strong and a little too much for me, the bottle is cute but i don't think i will buy this again
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
By far my favorite cheap dry shampoo! This product is very inexpensive, yet it is very effective, comes with a fair amount of product and on top of it all, smells absolutely amazing! I will continue to buy this to use between my Living Proof dry shampoo.
Anjonette S.
Ranson
I have always liked Herbal Essences.. but this dry shampoo isn't my favorite at all. It does smell great, good price..but it left my hair feeling and looking worse. My hair look very dull and frizzy after using it.
Samantha A.
Cartersville
This product works wonders. When you don't have the time to make sure that hair doesn't look greasy add some of the product and it will make sure your hair would be looking flawless! And highly recommend this product for people who have been busy lives!
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
I can't put into words how much I dislike this product. Yes it's cheap, and you get what you pay for. The caste this leaves on my hair makes me look like I'm pushing 80 years old. It also evaporates from the can so you constantly have to repurchase.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love love love the scent of this dry shampoo! Its romantic, floral and sweet. The only thing is that the product finished too fast for me! I would repurchase if they fix this issue.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I absolutely love this product. I get compliments on the scent all the time. After I spray it in my hair I brush it and the grease from my roots are gone. It's a wonderful product.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
This stuff is great for my hair but feels as if it leaks. Doesn't always give me enough. I love the smell of these though and my hair smells good and looks good with it. Just maybe my can was defective. Would love to try again if it comes a good deal.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?