BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Katie C.
Rockingham, NC
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. Since i have colored hair, i have to be careful about what hair products i use. i've noticed other dry shampoos makes my color fade quicker whereas this doesn't. Not only does it not fade my color, it smells wonderful also!
Emily S.
I love this dry shampoo! It leaves your hair a bit sticky and tangled, but brushing fixes it. It gives your hair a nice clean and voluminous look, I've gone up to 4 days without washing my hair and used this product each day, it has saved me so much time and money!
Chelsea W.
For me it makes my hair a little hard but it is great for hairspray and it smells really good. i even used it a couple of times in my daughters hair to give it volume. i got mine from walmart.
Emma B.
Lakewood Rch, FL
This dry shampoo is one of the best dry shampoos I have ever tried! For starters it's extremely effective and helps tame the oil. Since its drug store the price is right and it works just as well as a high end dry shampoo from salons. I will definitely repurchase.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
This is truly my second favorite dry shampoo I've ever bought and I'm thrilled about the Luscious Rose scent. It combats oil and leaves my hair fresh all threw the hot humid months. .. Thanks #HerbalEssences !
Zaidmy M.
Katy
I dyed my hair every 3 month to keep it bright but we as women have days that shampooing is far in our to do list this dry shampoo is perfect for those ocasión no residue leave hair like if you just washed it and feel soft and smell amazing I definitively buy it again
Tabitha P.
Kennewick , Wa
I really enjoy the smell of the dry shampoo. I think the main think I would "complain" about would be that when it no longer sprays out it still feels like there is some product left but it won't spray out.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Whenever I bought unprocessed virgin hair and colored it I needed a Product to keep it soft but vibrant. It's found everywhere and it's inexpensive making it a great product. Love the smell and how it leaves the hair so mane able.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
I really liked the smell of this one, but found it was way too easy to get the "white" streak in my hair and really need to brush through it a lot. It just does OK in making your hair look or feel cleaner.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Ok so you know you have those mornings when you are in a hurry and just dont want to wash your hair and dry it. Well this dry shampoo works great! And smells awesome! I definitely recommend.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?