BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
I love using this on lazy days I just don't feel like showering. It leaves a nice clean feel to your hair and it doesn't leave white residue behind making it noticeable you used it. Only downside is the very VERY strong smell to it. Some like it some don't, I don't mind it but it can be a headache!
Lauren C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I bought this on sale for $2. And it is worth it and more. I have to wash my hair normally almost every day: but with this I can go every other day. I love to use it as a texture spray when I curl my hair. I've bought the higher end product Amika dry shampoo and this works just as great!
Morgan A.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this product i naturally have very oily hair and tbis saves the day it soaks up the oil so well and i have dark hair and you cant see it once you blend it out i haven't really tried any ither dry shampoos but if i do i think the is one will still be my favorite
kayla s.
sumter
Not one for dry shampoo, but have enjoyed this one when I am in need of something to get me through the day. Highly recommend for all you moms who, like me, may miss out on washing our hair everyday. No residue left behind and plan on purchasing again in the future.
Heather M.
I really do not like this stuff. I have tried many dry shampoos and this is the worst. It leaves my hair feeling dirty and sticky. The white cash is a bit much and it is just HEAVY. Used it three times, thinking I may like it eventually. NOPE, this is going in the garbage.
Danielle M.
Valdosta
This dry shampoo smells so good and is perfect for those moments your hair gets greasy before washing days. If you are like me and only shampoo every other day, this is what will get you to the next wash day. Works great, smells great and leaves your hair feeling so fresh.
Tabitha P.
Kennewick , Wa
I really enjoy the smell of the dry shampoo. I think the main think I would "complain" about would be that when it no longer sprays out it still feels like there is some product left but it won't spray out.
Viviana N.
Thornton, CO
Now that I finally learned how to use it, I love it. It smells really nice, it's not too heavy or sticky, and it works. In fact my scalp used to get very oily after the second day of not washing my hair, after I started using this product it's like something clicked and now I feel like it doesn't get extremely oily.
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
i liked this shampoo as i keep dying my hair. so i really look after a shampoo that protects my hair color. i can 2 days without washing my hair. i never find any kind of residue on my scalp. i will definitely buy this product again and will also recommend to others.
Emma B.
Lakewood Rch, FL
This dry shampoo is one of the best dry shampoos I have ever tried! For starters it's extremely effective and helps tame the oil. Since its drug store the price is right and it works just as well as a high end dry shampoo from salons. I will definitely repurchase.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?