BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
This stuff works really well! I like the smell and I also like that it keeps my hair looking nice even when I don't do anything to it. I can generally go 2-3 days without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I always keep a bottle of it on hand because you never know when you will use it.
Megan S.
Springfield, MO
I love this stuff. It smells so good and really helps soak up oil, It lasts forever. I've used this a few days in a row and my hair looks freshly washed. I have dark brown color treated hair. I like it a lot more than any other dry shampoos. I would buy it again.
Brooke C.
Searcy, AR
Love love love!! I have bleached blonde hair and love the way it makes my hair look and feel after using this dry shampoo. I've tried a lot of different kinds and this one by far leaves my hair feeling the best and looking like a fresh clean.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I really like this dry shampoo. This helps keep your hair oil free for days and gives flat lifeless hair volume. I am a huge fan of dry shampoo and use them often. I have tried many different brands and didn't like how they left my hair feeling course and dry. This one is lightweight and doesn't change the texture of my hair.
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
I love this product, leaves my hair feeling fresh. I can go at least 3 days without having to wash my hair when I use this. It's definitely high quality for the amount of money you pay.   It also leaves my hair a with a little more volume, and it smells amazing!
Lianna L.
This dry shampoo is amazing. I love how nice it smells. I use this about 2-3 times a week to freshen up my hair. I have fine, dark brown hair that gets oily quickly. I like the packaging of this product. I will definitely recommend this to others who are looking for a good dry shampoo.
Joy C.
So whenever I first started using this, I had colored hair. Now I'm back to my natural shade and I still use it pretty frequently. I HIGHLY recommend waiting a minute or two after you apply it to rub it in to your roots. It tends to be less chalky this way and it lasts longer.
Aleyna D.
Troup, TX
I bought this so I could avoid washing my hair as often and prevent my color from fading as quickly. When I used it, my hair felt beyond dry-almost like I'd sprayed hairspray all through it. And it left a white residue that didn't brush out. Definitely not my recommendation.
kayla s.
sumter
Not one for dry shampoo, but have enjoyed this one when I am in need of something to get me through the day. Highly recommend for all you moms who, like me, may miss out on washing our hair everyday. No residue left behind and plan on purchasing again in the future.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
I love using this on lazy days I just don't feel like showering. It leaves a nice clean feel to your hair and it doesn't leave white residue behind making it noticeable you used it. Only downside is the very VERY strong smell to it. Some like it some don't, I don't mind it but it can be a headache!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?