BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This dry shampoo smells absolutely amazing and it's great for my color treated hair. It's reasonably priced and I absolutely love it. I would recommend it to anyone with color treated hair but also wants oil control.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
This dry shampoo is light and smells amazing. I use it only once before I wash my hair the next day because it doesn't really make my hair look more fresh. This is the only dry shampoo I have ever used so I do not anything else to compare it to but I do feel like it should make it look better than this.
Yanna M.
Do the job, erase the bad odor of hair , and diminish the greasy apperance. i use it every time after cooking, work out, and when i don't have time to wash and style mi hair . Smell nice and doesn't leave recidues.
Katelyn D.
Brigham City, UT
It's not the best dry shampoo I've ever used, my hair still feels greasy after I've used it; but I have to put some fault in my hair for that as my hair is very greasy. But I've had more success with other brands.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Best dry shampoo I've ever tried. Smell is fresh and girly without being over powering. I constantly sniff my hair after using. No white residue like I've had from other brands. Doesn't make my blonde look brassy or dull. Can't beat the price ($5)!! Tip: shake between sprays for a better, even spray.
Meagan B.
One of my number one favorite dry shampoos with a scent, it's not overpowering but it is just enough scent for someone to notice when giving someone a hug etc. I like that because usually I get compliments on it.
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
I recently used temporary hair color, so to avoid early fading i purchased dry shampoo. I am happy with the results a few spritz let it set and brush it out my hair feels clean. I usually can't got moor than two days without washing my hair since it looks and feels greasy. With this spray I can push three or four days of none hair washing. Best part no residue.
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
This stuff works really well! I like the smell and I also like that it keeps my hair looking nice even when I don't do anything to it. I can generally go 2-3 days without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I always keep a bottle of it on hand because you never know when you will use it.
Amanda C.
West Hills, CA
This is a great product not my favorite dry shampoo but it works. And I got a good deal on it. It smells great so that's a bonus. I spray it on. Go about my morning getting ready then rub it in a comb through.
Mayra C.
It smells fabulous. Decided to try it out since I love herbal essences. It's not too bad. I wouldn't go more than 2 days. Most of the time I wash it after the first day because it does turn white if you spray it too much in one area. Really helps when styling hair.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?