BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I've tried the other herbal essences dry shampoo and liked it so I saw this and decided to try it. It smells really good but that's about it. It soaks up the oil but it makes my hair so stiff and knotted. It makes my hair feel like hay lol.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
Love the smell,  but if you have oily hair like I do.... it just doesn't seem to  give me that deep down all day clean look and  feel  that I need to last through out my day. Before the end o the day my hair is already looking oily and unkept . Not sure if it's something  that I can do to fix it or not...
Paige M.
Greenup, KY
I love love love this dry shampoo it is amazing smells wonderful great price point and beautiful packaging and it makes your hair look freshly washed I use it everyday!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone so worth it my favorite!
Aimee S.
I have very mixed feelings about this dry shampoo! It smells great and it applies great but it loses it effectiveness very quickly which is sad. I want to love this but I cannot give it five stars and I probably would not buy it again
Ashley F.
Of the different herbal essences dry shampoos, this one may be my least favorite. It just doesn't do anything special. The fresh one in the white bottle is fantastic, but this one is just kind of meh. I don't see the color saving aspects and it doesn't do the best job of soaking up oils. missed mark i will not repurchase.
Sofia R.
Omg this is one o the best products I've tried. It leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. Smells pretty great also. Besides that, I've always wanted a product that gave me texture and this dry shampoo rocked it! I love it. I really recommend it.
Navi D.
Livermore, CA
I started using this about 3 months ago. At first it worked out really well! It gave me refreshed look and I was able to go without washing my hair for up to 3 days, which was a lot higher then washing on a daily basis. But I did notice an itchy build up after a while, which is why I will not be using this anymore.
Kayenat H.
I love this currently, the smell of roses is amazing and gets rid of the oil but does not over dry.
I would highly recommend this. the package is nice and I use it after two days of washing my hair. I am very satisfied! I barely see any white residue after I use it
Erica G.
I was excited when I bought this as I love herbal essences products but this one disappointed me big time. It still has the amazing smell that I've come to know and love but this product left my hair feeling dry and grimy. It is also very hard to brush through it after you apply it. I would not buy it again
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo in between shampoos to keep the color in longer. It is a little pricey but worth it. It has nice packaging. I have brown, curly hair. It is hard to manage. I am very satisfied with this product. And recommend it.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?