BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Aimee S.
I have very mixed feelings about this dry shampoo! It smells great and it applies great but it loses it effectiveness very quickly which is sad. I want to love this but I cannot give it five stars and I probably would not buy it again
Sofia R.
Omg this is one o the best products I've tried. It leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. Smells pretty great also. Besides that, I've always wanted a product that gave me texture and this dry shampoo rocked it! I love it. I really recommend it.
Ashley F.
Of the different herbal essences dry shampoos, this one may be my least favorite. It just doesn't do anything special. The fresh one in the white bottle is fantastic, but this one is just kind of meh. I don't see the color saving aspects and it doesn't do the best job of soaking up oils. missed mark i will not repurchase.
Navi D.
Livermore, CA
I started using this about 3 months ago. At first it worked out really well! It gave me refreshed look and I was able to go without washing my hair for up to 3 days, which was a lot higher then washing on a daily basis. But I did notice an itchy build up after a while, which is why I will not be using this anymore.
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA
Same issue I had with their other dry shampoo . The nozzle stopped working on me and it left most of the product stuck in the bottle. It does smell good it you like the smell of flowers but still disappointed about the nozzle.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love the way these smell! but from experience i haven't found a great dry shampoo yet, this is okay but not as effective as I'd like it to be. it puts off a day of hair washing for barely a day but it's better than nothing
Kayla T.
Joplin, MO
I love the way this stuff smells!!! It does a pretty good job at absorbing the oil in my hair (since i try not to wash my hair every day) and doesnt leave a white residue in my hair like some other brands have in the past.
Kayenat H.
I love this currently, the smell of roses is amazing and gets rid of the oil but does not over dry.
I would highly recommend this. the package is nice and I use it after two days of washing my hair. I am very satisfied! I barely see any white residue after I use it
Erica G.
I was excited when I bought this as I love herbal essences products but this one disappointed me big time. It still has the amazing smell that I've come to know and love but this product left my hair feeling dry and grimy. It is also very hard to brush through it after you apply it. I would not buy it again
Nina S.
Trout Run, PA
This stuff is so great! It was the first dry shampoo I ever tried, I tested out some others then but decided this one was the best. It has a great smell, and it's not overwhelming at all. It makes my hair look better than without product, or when freshly washed!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?