BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Sarah C.
Having extremely curly hair that is usually dyed very vivid colors, dry shampoo is a must when it comes to my hair care routine. I have not been disappointed with this Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo. It's the only one I use. However - while it has a nice smell to it, it smells VERY strong.
Tiffany L.
I've tried numerous dry shampoos from all prices points and all brands. One of the the upsides about this was the fact that it mentioned "clean scalp feeling" and that's definitely what it provided. The product definitely seemed to come out a bit clear so it should be good on all hair colors (I have red hair). This is definitely a great buy, especially for the price conscious consumer.
Kennedy B.
This product has an amazing scent. It's not too strong or floral, it just smells fresh and clean. The dry shampoo is good if you have hair that isn't very oily. I have found it to work best if you spray the dry shampoo in your hair at night and sleep on it. Then the next morning, you won't have to wash your hair. Overall decent product.
Ashliegh J.
Las vegas, NV
Great dry shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean and full of volume. It smells fantastic and the packaging is really cute. Affordable and great product all around. I use dry shampoo instead of hair spray and this holds my style better!
Vanessa G.
This product is a must! Not only does it smell good, but it leaves your hair not only! There's no residue left behind once you put it in your hair. It's amazing and fast if you're in a hurry! I would buy this again!
Raquel S.
Little elm , TX
I love the smell of it gets the job done about getting your hair feeling clean again specially if you have greasy hair like I do I love this product. I apply to sections on my hair and rub it in with my fingers then I brush through it
Jessica T.
I bought this dry shampoo because it smelled so great. When I was going to use it for the first time, it sprayed for 2 seconds and then didn't even spray any more product. The little spray that had gone into my hair turned white, and looked bad. I had already thrown the receipt out or I would have returned it. Not worth the money.
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
Love the smell,  but if you have oily hair like I do.... it just doesn't seem to  give me that deep down all day clean look and  feel  that I need to last through out my day. Before the end o the day my hair is already looking oily and unkept . Not sure if it's something  that I can do to fix it or not...
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I've tried the other herbal essences dry shampoo and liked it so I saw this and decided to try it. It smells really good but that's about it. It soaks up the oil but it makes my hair so stiff and knotted. It makes my hair feel like hay lol.
Paige M.
Greenup, KY
I love love love this dry shampoo it is amazing smells wonderful great price point and beautiful packaging and it makes your hair look freshly washed I use it everyday!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone so worth it my favorite!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?