BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I think this had alil too much chemicals in it because on my hair it just helpped remove to color but at least i know what i should use if i really want to get this color out of my hair and i just love how fast it helpped me lighten my hair to dye it again.
Kristen H.
Hutchinson, KS
I love this stuff! It allows me to go 2 and even 3 days between washes. It doesn't make it feel super dirty or like I have a whole ton of product in my hair. Also protects colored hair, which is an added plus! I will definitely buy this product again!
Cindy M.
You do have to shake is vigorously, as the product suggest, before each application, but it doesn't bother me. It does take a little longer for it to dry than the others, but it works really really well for my asian oily hair. It smells really nice too.
Destiny P.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It has the best scent and is very long lasting. Makes it look like I haven't even used anything on my hair. Gives it a lot of texture. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good dry shampoo.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
This stuff smells amazing, but I usually feel like it's just air coming out when I spray it. It doesn't really do much drying up on my hair either, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Probably one of the worst dry shampoos I have tried.
Kallie S.
Ely, IA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. However I'm not really sure how well it actually works. I always have problems with white streaks no matter how much I work it into my hair. It also doesn't last version long, after a few hours my hair feels still and looks oily. I do not recommend it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this dry shampoo, along with the rest of the color me happy collection. It helps to keep your color treated hair looking great. It smells outstanding too! This stuff is pretty affordable and it works well, so it's great. Definitely try it out!
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
This is good for the price. I love the smell but I don't feel like I got the full just washed your hair effect. It did well and it's fair for the price compared to the more expensive brands. Herbal Essence is always a good brand in general.
Christina E.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this dry shampoo for when you're on the go or in a rush and don't have the time to wash your hair.
It smells great too and works wonders. When I apply it I spray it directly on my scalp and rub it in.
The only down side I would have to say is that it does make my hair look a lil Ashy but it usually goes away when I use my flat iron.
Sarah C.
Having extremely curly hair that is usually dyed very vivid colors, dry shampoo is a must when it comes to my hair care routine. I have not been disappointed with this Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo. It's the only one I use. However - while it has a nice smell to it, it smells VERY strong.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?