BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
This was the first ever dry shampoo that I purchased because if how cheap it was and it worked perfectly. I really like the scent and I really loved how it added volume to my hair for perfect lazy buns and other hairstyles thatbenefitfed fron the added pouf.
Mina T.
Arlington, TX
Not a fan. It leaves a powdery substance behind and you have to brush it or move it around which eventually makes your hair greasy again. At the end of the day, my hair feels heavy and thick because of the dry shampoo build up. The smell is sometimes a little too much.
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh this dry shampoo is a good thing to have handy I really love the smell and how it feel and my hair.. you can go like three days without washing your hair feel amazing I definitely will buy it again
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff smells really good and is gentle on my colored hair. It doesn't make hair too stiff or chalky like I've seen some dry shampoos do, and it leaves hair soft and not oily. It's also readily available to local drug stores and places like Walmart.
Cheyenne B.
Collinwood, TN
Refresh your hair with this dry shampoo that contains essential rose essences and natural tapioca. Use in-between shampoos, wash less and love your color more. Instant Clean Color Protection. Luscious Rose Scent. 1st Day Clean Feel. Intriguing ingredients.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I think this had alil too much chemicals in it because on my hair it just helpped remove to color but at least i know what i should use if i really want to get this color out of my hair and i just love how fast it helpped me lighten my hair to dye it again.
Kristen H.
Hutchinson, KS
I love this stuff! It allows me to go 2 and even 3 days between washes. It doesn't make it feel super dirty or like I have a whole ton of product in my hair. Also protects colored hair, which is an added plus! I will definitely buy this product again!
Destiny P.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It has the best scent and is very long lasting. Makes it look like I haven't even used anything on my hair. Gives it a lot of texture. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good dry shampoo.
Cindy M.
You do have to shake is vigorously, as the product suggest, before each application, but it doesn't bother me. It does take a little longer for it to dry than the others, but it works really really well for my asian oily hair. It smells really nice too.
Kallie S.
Ely, IA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. However I'm not really sure how well it actually works. I always have problems with white streaks no matter how much I work it into my hair. It also doesn't last version long, after a few hours my hair feels still and looks oily. I do not recommend it.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?