BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
I am a huge fan of dry shampoo and use them often. I have tried many different brands and didn't like how they left my hair feeling course and dry. This one is lightweight and doesn't change the texture of my hair. I happened to see it at Target and thought why not try it. It is one of the cheaper ones I have tried but I love the results! I would highly recommend it to those who use it often and want a cost effective product.
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I always give this one a try because it smells really great and the scent stays, however it is a really heavy product, and tends to dry my hair out, which I usually don't experience when using other dry shampoos. It is affordable and you can typically find it anywhere the formula just needs to be tweaked.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a great dry shampoo at a low price point. I've used this for a few years and it makes my hair smell great, and makes my hair feel less oily. I use it if I skip washing my hair for a few days, or after a workout to freshen up. Overall I'm very satisfied with the product, and will continue to buy it.
Yadi M.
Its great for second day hair when you dont feel like washing out your hair. It gives a good texture to the hair when you need some volume on it. And by the way it also smells soo good!
Angela S.
Lady Lake , FL
First, this smells amazing! Second, it's light and airy and really does make my hair and scalp feel as if it was just washed! I have used others that felt good at first and then after a few minutes my hair felt heavy, weighed down, and dirtier. Not with this one though! Time to find coupons and stock up on this!!
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
This is a no go for me. I still always ended up showering anyways because I did not like the texture it gave my hair (still felt heavy and oily) I have dark hair so it left my roots looking ashy. It was cheap at least so thats my only plus, but I would not recommend to people with dark hair at least.
Jessica H.
Rochester, NY
I've really just started doing my hair and make up as an every day thing. I absolutely LOVE the smell of the herbal essence color me happy dry shampoo but it doesn't really dry the grease from my hair as much as I would like. I'd say on average gets about half of it, but gives me amazing body to it.
Sra S.
Manteca , CA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. I use this one if I feel my hair is not looking or smelling fresh on my "no hair wash" day. After using this spray on my roots I just brush it through and the grungy look goes away and then my hair looks and smells fresh! I love that it's for colored hair.
Kira W.
New Haven, CT
This is my go-to dry shampoo! It doesn't leave a white cast at all and is appropriate for all hair colors. It adds great volume to my hair while still having movement. It has a light floral scent that keeps my hair smelling fresh! I don't even know how many times I've repurchased at this point!
Shaylei W.
Brooklyn, OH
Definitely one of my favorite dry shampoos that is affordable! I've tried lots of others in this price range that just leave my hair feeling covered in residue, but this one doesn't do that and allows me to go a couple extra days without washing my hair in the shower, which really saves my color!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?