BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Josey S.
Herman, NE
I have black hair and was worried that this product would make me look like I had grey hair, but I am very surprised with the results! It left no white residue and flawlessly blended in with my dark color. Cheap price, smells great & will be adding in to my regular routine.
Anna A.
I use Herbal Essences Color Me Happy dry shampoo after work. I am outside in the heat for 8 hours, and my hair can sometimes look dull and greasy after a long day. I like to use it to give my hair some life and volume before meeting my friends. It's always quick and easy to use. The scent is really fresh, so it never smells like chemicals or other dry shampoos I've used in the past.
Kimberly T.
Found this on my journey to find the perfect dry shampoo! It definitely does it's job, the smell is a bit strong but it's at least a good smell! I have unnatural colored, thin hair that gets oily pretty easily, so it's great for when I'm trying to keep my color for longer. :)
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
This is the first dry shampoo I've used, and I see nothing wrong with it. It does make my hair feel pretty dry, but I supposed if I only shampooed my hair in the shower and didn't condition, that would make my hair dry as well. I'm happy to find one formulated for colored hair.
Sara P.
I really like this product. It smells really good, almost like flowers and fruit infused into this small can. It is super cheap and affordable, I usually just go to Walmart and purchase it. The only downside to this product is that it looks grey if it is not brushed out.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Currently my obsession! It's super affordable, I spray on a little and leaves hair looking clean. I don't use a lot due to the fact it leaves hair stiff if you spray on too much, a small decent amount works fine for me. Plus, the smell! Can't get over it smells amazing!
Melani F.
Orland Park , IL
It's okay, but honestly, it's not my favorite dry shampoo that I've used. I feel like it leaves my hair will a layer of grease/oil which defeats the whole purpose of dry shampoo. For how much it cost I was disappointed. There are definitely better values out there.
Sydney K.
San Antonio, TX
I did not like this dry shampoo. The smell is very strong, there was hardly any product in the can, I mean I only got to use it for about a week, and it doesn't work very well unless you put mountains of the product in your hair. Luckily I got this as part of a gift basket and didn't spend my own money on it.
Talaina M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo that I've tried thus far! It smells amazing (I constantly want to smell my hair when I use this). It doesn't leave a lot of white residue compared to the others I've tried. It's easy to work into my hair. It absorbs oil really well. It gives a lot of extra volume, which helps me style my hair better. It's pretty cheap (around $4 or 5).
Tessa H.
Cleveland, GA
I love dry shampoo for many reasons but a lot of them smell weird. I was so excited when I found out Herbal Essences came out with dry shampoo because all of their products smell so so good. This stuff works really well, last awhile, and is relatively inexpensive!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?