BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jessica H.
Rochester, NY
I've really just started doing my hair and make up as an every day thing. I absolutely LOVE the smell of the herbal essence color me happy dry shampoo but it doesn't really dry the grease from my hair as much as I would like. I'd say on average gets about half of it, but gives me amazing body to it.
Sra S.
Manteca , CA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. I use this one if I feel my hair is not looking or smelling fresh on my "no hair wash" day. After using this spray on my roots I just brush it through and the grungy look goes away and then my hair looks and smells fresh! I love that it's for colored hair.
Kira W.
New Haven, CT
This is my go-to dry shampoo! It doesn't leave a white cast at all and is appropriate for all hair colors. It adds great volume to my hair while still having movement. It has a light floral scent that keeps my hair smelling fresh! I don't even know how many times I've repurchased at this point!
Shaylei W.
Brooklyn, OH
Definitely one of my favorite dry shampoos that is affordable! I've tried lots of others in this price range that just leave my hair feeling covered in residue, but this one doesn't do that and allows me to go a couple extra days without washing my hair in the shower, which really saves my color!
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
If you like the classic smell of herbal essences shampoo, you'll love this stuff. I bought it at target, and was really excited to try it. It is not cakey like other dry shampoos I've tried, and it smells amazing. I bought one for my mom as well and she loves it. Would definitely recommend.
Nicole R.
Jefferson City, MO
I love this dry shampoo! such a fresh light smell and works like a charm. my hair is super oily after a day and Herbal Essence Dry shampoo luscious rose scent is refreshing and my fair feels light and not weighed down.
Jewel T.
One of the worst dry shampoo I've purchased. The price was pretty cheap ranging from $4 to $7. I was looking for another dry shampoo to experiment with but sadly I have not. When I first used it, it left my hair somewhat wet (it dried). It soaked up some of the oil in my hair, but not as mush as I wanted. After the application it left my hair with a "crunchy" noise. I would not repurchase.
Liz R.
I absolutely adore this dry shampoo! The scent is probably my favorite part. It's flowery and refreshing without being too overpowering and the formula is perfect. No residue left in your hair and it gets rid of all the oil. My only issue is I can't always find it! Love love love this dry shampoo!
Randi L.
Rotonda West, FL
I don't wash my hair that often since it's colored, so I've tried a bunch of different dry shampoos. This one's definitely one of my favorites - I'm really not sure about it preserving my color anything, but it works well to keep my hair looking awesome, and I really like the scent. Plus, the price isn't too shabby - it's about five bucks at Walmart.

One thing I did notice, however, is that if you use it too much, you'll start to get some flakes...though I guess the only solution to that is to not use it as much ;D I would definitely recommend giving this a shot, even if it's just for the scent!
Lyudmyla K.
Irvine, CA
I'm not sure why the reviews for this product are not that good. I just love it! It's my emergency product that I do usually use on the second day when I do not want to wash my hair again, but I do need some volume. It's simple to use and gives instant results. You just need to shake the bottle then spray it on the dry hair, preferably on the Scalp, and then massage thoroughly with fingertips. And you are done! It's that simple!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?