BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
jessica C.
Norwalk, CA
I recently bought this to try it out i have semi short hair that gets really oily at times. I bought this because i love any herbal essense products ive used. Love the rose scent and i feel like it will last me a long time. My sisters already went out and bought some.
Kelsea H.
I really like this dry shampoo. I wont rate it a 5 because of the fact I have not used any other type. The scent is amazing and it lasts for a while but not super long. I got it at Walmart and it wasn't too badly priced, around 4-5 dollars. I am satisfied with this product because of the smell it gives off and it works really well when you want to freshen up your hair smell! It also does well with keeping your hair from looking greasy if used properly.
Elly P.
Kent, OH
This dry shampoo sucks! I was so disappointed after I couldn't find the one I usually like so I tried this. The 'Color' part of it is very arbitrary and it reeks like hairspray. The smell isn't bad, except is stays with you for hours.. ick. Worse of all it made my hair feel dirtier than before I put it on.. and hard and dry. I didn't look at the ingredients until now but it contains butane. There is much better dry shampoo out there for a couple dollars more.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Absolutely love this product! I have to have my hair pulled back for work, so don't want to waste time time washing it often. I usually wash my hair every 5-8 days... depending. I can use this product every other 2-3 days and my hair still feels and smells clean.
Ysleyer S.

To all the dry shampoos there I prove or buy, really I have to say this has been the worst . After that you apply it , the hair is very hard, unwieldy . When you comb it , you feel it gives you a lot volume , but the hair barely can comb from the roots. I hope more about this product , unfortunately I have been disappointed .
Jennifer S.
I really like this dry shampoo alot. I only use dry shampoo twice before I wash my hair and this one didn't do too badly. I didn't like the smell too much and just like most dry shampoos, it left powder on my scalp so if I scratched my head, I had dry shampoo under my nails lol. Totally gross but it does what it's supposed to.
Courtney C.
One of my favorite drug store dry shampoos. It's available in most places and I can get away with about 5 days of no washing. Compared to some other products I can say the smell of this one is rather alcohol smelling at first but it is effective. I have purchased this one several times
Lindsey S.
This dry shampoo is okay. I found it just made my hair feel heavy and weighed down. I couldn't wear my hair down when i used this product. The plus side to it is that it smells amazing and it really gave my hair a good "grip" for when i wore it up. Apply this in your hair and then put it in a top knot, and its amazing.
Theresa C.
addison, NY
Perfect for those days that you're sweating something fierce but no time for a shower. Or how about when you're nowhere near home or even a shower. Ever been stuck in a situation like that? What I love about this is the smell, the convince and the price isn't too bad for this product either! One of my favorite must haves!
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and am still on the fence. Of course the smell is amazing like with all herbal essences products and I like that this dry shampoo doesn't leave any white in your hair but I am not sure if it does anything. It feels like putting a hairspray or texturizing in my hair but I don't know if it is really helping to control the oil. It is better than some I've tried but not as good as others.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?