BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
Yikes and yuck. I love Herbal Essences, I really do. I have really good luck with their shampoos and conditioners and some of their mousses and hair sprays are really nice, but this was awful. It didn't really do much and it felt more like hair spray, like the aquanet kind, than dry shampoo. The smell was OK, but didn't do much getting the oil or masking unwashed hair. Don't bother. Their are other dry shampoos that are worth your time.
Traci R.
This dry shampoo is hands down my favorite. I have red/blonde hair and it doesn't leave a white cast. It soaks up the oils. And best of all it gives a great texture to my hair. I have super fine hair and without this dry shampoo my hair won't do anything. This gives it the right amount of grit to be able to hold a hairstyle! Definitely one I will purchase again!
Maria B.
e encanta esencias de hierbas, pero este champú seco no es muy bueno. La única razón por la que no estoy dando un 1 estrellas es que era aceptable para su uso en si no tiene nada más. Sin embargo, hizo que mi cabello se sienta crujiente y dura y no retire el aceite muy bien. Hay mucho mejores champús secos de forma más barata. Además, el olor era raro. Normalmente no soy una persona que es sensible a oler en absoluto, pero olía como ... laca para el cabello pegajoso.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
The attached photo is the aftermath of my hair after using this dry shampoo for three days and is at the the end of my shift for the day.

My hair is still soft, it's easy to use, dries well and has a good smell which can be super difficult with dry shampoo. I'm glad I picked it up!
Becca M.
Honestly I wouldn't even know how this product works because not even a full use and the nozzle broke. I tried to run it under hot water and unclog it, but that's not the problem. This is the worst dry shampoo bottle! I have been trying all the different dry shampoos out to see which one is best. My hair gets oily pretty fast and I don't want to wash it everyday because I know that's not good for your hair. I couldn't even get this product a good test. I will absolutely not be repurchasing because I don't want to waste another $4/5 and have the bottle not work again.
Lucy M.
Lancaster, CA
I loooove dry shampoo, but this one missed the bar a little bit for me. I got it at Target and was hoping for the same effect I get from another brand, since the price is so good, but it was not to be. I typically wash my hair every 3-4 days, but this didn't help me keep that streak going. My hair felt greasy and the dry shampoo just didn't cut it. l
Amanda W.
Tecumseh, OK
First of all, Id like to note that their packaging is very different now and I think the nozzle was redone because it works fantastic for me.

This stuff is a LIFESAVER. I can get three days of AWESOME, //clean feeling// hair out of this dry shampoo if i need to, and while it does feel a teensy bit drier than normal, it looks so great that I can't complain in the least. The smell isn't too over powering for me, and doesn't linger long, but if you don't like roses you may not like it.
LoveBugof 3.
Love the scent! I use the dry shampoo every once in a while just being the dry shampoo tends to help my long straight thick brown hair to tangle regaurless of brushing after use. I still continue to use my dry shampoo, especially Herbal Essences with all their great scents.
Anna A.
Paint Lick, KY
This is a great dry shampoo for the price. It doesn't take as much of the actual product to rid my hair of oil as other dry shampoos do. The fragrance is great and it leaves my hair with more of a waxy texture, which I actually like because it makes it easier to put in a bun or for it to hold whatever style I choose for the day. I like the packaging and that it is pink, and the size of the bottle. I am not sure how it helps with the coloring of my hair, but hey, I really like this dry shampoo.
Grace T.
silsbee, TX
I just purchased this product last night, but I love it! It's only $5 and it is so amazing! Best $5 I've ever spent. Also it does not leave a bad smell in your bathroom or your hair. It's just the right amount of fragrance. It also works instantly. Some others you have to wait 10 minutes before you can touch it but this you spray rub in and brush!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?