BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashley J.
Benton, AR
My All-time favorite dry shampoo that is a MUST HAVE for going back to school or for those who have a strong fitness routine. Who has time to wash their hair every single day? The busy person can just spray this on leaving your hair looking fresh and clean for the day without making you feel gross and stinky!
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I am flipping in love with this stuff! It is my go to hair product not only as a dry shampoo but also as a volumizer. I can now go a full week in between hair washing to preserve my semi permanent hair color which is almost unheard of for my flat, baby fine hair! I will definitely be buying this indefinitely!
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
I am a huge fan of dry shampoo and use them often. I have tried many different brands and didn't like how they left my hair feeling course and dry. This one is lightweight and doesn't change the texture of my hair. I happened to see it at Target and thought why not try it. It is one of the cheaper ones I have tried but I love the results! I would highly recommend it to those who use it often and want a cost effective product.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I always am coloring my hair so I don't like to wash it every day as it strips the color faster. This is such a great product as it helps to cut down on greasy hair with just a spray or two and doesn't leave your hair all dull looking either!
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a great dry shampoo at a low price point. I've used this for a few years and it makes my hair smell great, and makes my hair feel less oily. I use it if I skip washing my hair for a few days, or after a workout to freshen up. Overall I'm very satisfied with the product, and will continue to buy it.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
herbal essence always has the best fragrance ever. the minute i put this in my hair the smell added to everything. i usually get really oily hair because i am in a competitive marching band and i am outside all day. you only have to use very little of this and you get amazing results. it doesnt leave a white film over your hair and it lasts for hours. i always jsut throw this in my bag and use it after practice. i would reocmmend this to anyone.
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I always give this one a try because it smells really great and the scent stays, however it is a really heavy product, and tends to dry my hair out, which I usually don't experience when using other dry shampoos. It is affordable and you can typically find it anywhere the formula just needs to be tweaked.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
This is a no go for me. I still always ended up showering anyways because I did not like the texture it gave my hair (still felt heavy and oily) I have dark hair so it left my roots looking ashy. It was cheap at least so thats my only plus, but I would not recommend to people with dark hair at least.
Jessica H.
Rochester, NY
I've really just started doing my hair and make up as an every day thing. I absolutely LOVE the smell of the herbal essence color me happy dry shampoo but it doesn't really dry the grease from my hair as much as I would like. I'd say on average gets about half of it, but gives me amazing body to it.
Yadi M.
Its great for second day hair when you dont feel like washing out your hair. It gives a good texture to the hair when you need some volume on it. And by the way it also smells soo good!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?