BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and am still on the fence. Of course the smell is amazing like with all herbal essences products and I like that this dry shampoo doesn't leave any white in your hair but I am not sure if it does anything. It feels like putting a hairspray or texturizing in my hair but I don't know if it is really helping to control the oil. It is better than some I've tried but not as good as others.
Theresa C.
addison, NY
Perfect for those days that you're sweating something fierce but no time for a shower. Or how about when you're nowhere near home or even a shower. Ever been stuck in a situation like that? What I love about this is the smell, the convince and the price isn't too bad for this product either! One of my favorite must haves!
Megan D.
My favorite dry shampoo. I will repurchase until the end of time. The smell is amazing, and no whitecast. I wasn't a fan of the Batiste dry shampoo, because not only was the smell not that enjoyable, but it left a whitecast on my blonde hair. The Herbal Essences one leaves hair feeling refreshed and actually clean.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I just switched to this dry shampoo after being faithful to another brand for years and it did not disappoint. It really gives you that clean hair feeling, not like you're covering up greasy hair! I love the pleasant scent and fact that it doesn't leave a white residue
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have fine hair that I have always washed daily, until my new hairdresser recently told me I need to calm down with the washes. I now wash my hair about every 3-4 days, and use this dry shampoo in between washes. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking clean! It also gives my fine hair amazing volume, so much so, that I use it even on some of the days I do wash. If I had to say one negative thing, it would be that I have noticed a build up on my scalp when using it. Overall, this is my go-to dry shampoo and I recommend it, especially if you have fine hair.
Sarah T.
San Jose, CA
The smell can get trying to use. I would use the dry shampoo the day before I start the next day because the dry shampoo can be powdery and I find that it works better the day that you decide to not take a shower. My hair usually looks oily if I skip a day of showering and it shows. The dry shampoo does help absorb the oils somewhat, but after using it more and more, I can feel my roots feeling powdery on somedays or oily otherdays.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I always am coloring my hair so I don't like to wash it every day as it strips the color faster. This is such a great product as it helps to cut down on greasy hair with just a spray or two and doesn't leave your hair all dull looking either!
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
I am a huge fan of dry shampoo and use them often. I have tried many different brands and didn't like how they left my hair feeling course and dry. This one is lightweight and doesn't change the texture of my hair. I happened to see it at Target and thought why not try it. It is one of the cheaper ones I have tried but I love the results! I would highly recommend it to those who use it often and want a cost effective product.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I am flipping in love with this stuff! It is my go to hair product not only as a dry shampoo but also as a volumizer. I can now go a full week in between hair washing to preserve my semi permanent hair color which is almost unheard of for my flat, baby fine hair! I will definitely be buying this indefinitely!
Ashley J.
Benton, AR
My All-time favorite dry shampoo that is a MUST HAVE for going back to school or for those who have a strong fitness routine. Who has time to wash their hair every single day? The busy person can just spray this on leaving your hair looking fresh and clean for the day without making you feel gross and stinky!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?