BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Amber H.
Middleburg, Fl
As a dry shampoo, this product works well. It smells great and soaks up the oil in my hair. The reason I only gave it 2 stars, is because of the packaging. After only a couple uses the nozzle broke on the bottle. I couldn't push down to make any of the dry shampoo come out. I thought maybe it was the bottle and bought a new one. But the same thing happened with the second bottle, so It wasn't' just the bottle itself. It's a general problem with the packaging. If Herbal Essences fixed the packaging this would have the full five stars.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
When it comes to dry shampoos, this is the only one I will ever buy. Don't have to use much for it to do its job, and it smells so nice. Really enjoy this product.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I am not big on dry shampoos because of the white residue, overcast they leave on my hair and scalp. I have tried many brands and I seem to have the same result with all of them so I've stopped using them in between washes. I don't get as much residue with this dry shampoo. There is some but it is very little compared to what I have experienced before. The scent of this is a plus and it does the job. If my hair is feeling limp or greasy, this works just fine to absorb the grease and serve as a pick me up for my hair
Amy G.
Milledgeville, GA
Many of the dry shampoos in this line leave a residue that gives your hair a thick (if not somewhat gross), texture. This one does a little better in that department, but there's still a need to wash soon after.

On the plus side, the rose scent is absolutely WONDERFUL. As always, the floral scents that Herbal Essences has to offer leave you feeling lovely and clean smelling.
Maria ..
San Antonio, TX
It takes away the oils from the roots I like it for when I haven't washed my hair I just spray some on the roots and style my hair for when I'm in a rush I haven't tried anything else but this works great
courtney b.
Dayton, OH
herbal essence dry shampoo gets the job done, you're hair doesn't look greasy but it does leave a weird feeling residue. I hate the way it makes my hair feel & would not recommend it
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
This product is good if you want to tease your hair it gives the hair somewhat of a sticky texture. It doesn't work well for flat ironed hair as the hair tends to get really messy. It smells really good
claire h.
i liked this product but it did not leave my hair feeling very nice. there was a residue left behind and you can go about 3 days without washing. overall i would not recommend and will not be repurchased
Kelly W.
Very strong smell, I didn’t like it. Shook the bottle for half of my life and it still came out chunky and super white. My hair was stiff and felt greasy, not a good combination!
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
MY personal favorite dry shampoo! It's lightweight, absorbs the oils wonderfully and smells amazing! Many dry shampoos I've used leave behind a horrible chemical type smell, and I've found myself needing to use other products to mask it. This product is reasonably priced, for the quality!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?