BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Kristen L.
Shippensburg
It's easy to use. Just separate your hair to the roots, shake the can, and spray it on. Then rub it into your scalp, and brush through. The price wasn't bad, but it doesn't work that well. If your hair is only slightly greasy, you're good to go, but it's not going to help much if you get really greasy hair. If I use too much of it, it makes my scalp really itchy.
Sarah E.
This dry shampoo did what it claims: reduced oil and freshened up my hair. The scent was a little off putting to me, but there was no white residue in my hair which I loved. I tend to have very thin hair that gets oily quickly, and using this kept me from needing to wash it for 3-4 days, and allowed styles to still look fresh. It doesn't totally rejuvenate the hair, but you're able to wear it up without anyone noticing you haven't washed in a few days.
Anna A.
Great smelling..I have really dark hair but if you use as directed it doesn't leave a thick white line on my roots which is a plus for me because it has happened to me before. Great for when you are too lazy to wash your hair 😂
Merish K.
The best dry shampoo, for a great price. I've used this for awhile now, and it never dries my scalp, or smells bad. It's just and amazing product. I will use it for 3 days straight sometimes.
Renisha S.
This product is great for colored hair. I like this brand and was willing to try out the dry shampoo. I do not use often (only when wearing extensions) but it for the job done.
Jamie K.
Aurora, IL
I generally have issues with dry shampoos, but this one I LOVE. Usually dry shampoos cause my scalp to itch, but this is one of the few that does not!

I LOVE the smell of this dry shampoo. I try not to wash my hair too much because I color it a bright red, and you know how quickly red can fade. This dry shampoo left my hair smelling great, feeling fresh & clean, and even gave it some volume! Would definitely buy again!
Shakira M.
I don't have another brand to compare it to at this time, but I must
say that I have not been very satisfied with it. First the smell, HE is
awesome with it's smells on shampoo/conditioner but this product does
not have a good smell. The way I like to apply it is but taking a brush and just brushing out
my hair first, then parting my hair in four different sections just to
make sure I hide the greasiness. I go ahead and spray the product, run
my hands through it , give it a little shake and wahla! No more greasy
mess!
erica o.
Sonora, CA
I just purchased this and I have to say I really like it. The last dry shampoo spray I bought smelled awful and I didn't like to use it but this one works really well and smells amazing :)
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
I'm a dry shampoo kind of gal and this product is just a must have for me. So many times I've had an interview and my hair looks so greasy and tbh it's a life saver
Ruth G.
Gainesville, GA
I have wanted to try a dry shampoo for some time now and decided to give HE a try. I have always enjoyed their products before. I don't have another brand to compare it to at this time, but I must say that I have not been very satisfied with it. First the smell, HE is awesome with it's smells on shampoo/conditioner but this product does not have a good smell. To me it smells almost like a burnt hairdryer smell. My hair doesn't feel refreshed or freshly washed either. It has a very dry, brittle feel to it...almost like hairspray feel. I have used it for a month and ready to give others a try.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?