BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Hope A.
Katy, TX
Great product...... great smell.......... does a great job in my opinion... I would definitely recommend this brand as one of the most buy product choice of the year
Kristen B.
Waynesville, MO
Love love love this! My hair can't be washed but maybe once a week due to how fragile it is but this keeps it looking good and the smell is amazing! It doesn't dry out my hair and I am completely satisfied with this!
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
Love this stuff! It smells amazingggggggggg!!! & it makes your hair and scalp feel so fresh! I use this stuff when I'm in a hurry and I never had any issues at all!
Alyssa F.
Roy, UT
I love this shampoo not only does it work great but it also smells AMAZING and it helped hair alot I'll def be recommending this and ill stat using this for sure😊👄
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Let me tell you. This stuff Works and smells even better! Mom life sometimes results in not being able to wash your hair as often as you'd like so having dry shampoo around works wonders!!
Margaret S.
Its very clean and does not leave the white powder look in my hair. I like the smell and how light it is. It doesnt feel like it is adding to my already day old hair
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a huge lover of dry shampoos! I have thin, oily hair (stupid genetics), so I always have a bottle or two in my bathroom, and a mini one in my purse! A little goes a long way with this product, but when applied correctly, it works like a charm! Just spray on roots, massage it in, brush your hair through to disperse the product, and you're good to go! While I have sworn allegiance to my Batiste and Klorane dry shampoos, this one is definitely an effective, affordable choice for those of us with oily hair.
Kaytlin H.
Fayetteville, TN
I love using my Herbal Essences Dry shampoo. It is great when I'm in a hurry getting ready! A little spritz and I'm out the door! It doesn't leave Amy residue! I will definitely be buying it again! I love!
Makayla C.
scottsdale
This product is amazing I totally recommend it's very affordable he keeps your hair looking good and not oily! I've use this product multiple times it makes your hair smell nice it makes your hair look amazing!
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
I love this dry shampoo. I recently bought it at Target for $3.24, which is very affordable. First off it smells bomb! And secondly it gave my hair volume. My hair is very flat and oily so I bought for the oily ness. But in my surprise it at added thickness to my hair. So now not only do I use it as a dry shampoo but also use it to volumize my hair. Definitely recommend.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?