BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
To be honest this dry shampoo has been the only one I've ever tried. As soon as I tried it for the first time I fell in love instantly, it smells phenomenal and traps the oil in seconds. It takes 5 Seconds to apply and you're done. I definitely recommend to buy especially if you're like me and get oily hair after the second day.
Jessica H.
I bought this item a couple of months ago, because I was trying to get out of the habit of washing my hair everyday. That being said, the smell of it was what initially had me sold. However, when it actually came to how it work I was disappointed. My hair didn't feel clean in fact it appeared to make my hair look greasy and kinda of sticky.
Jazmin A.
This smells amazing it takes away the smell of non washed oily hair which is great! And it definitely helps with removing the oil in hair i usually use this if I don’t shower the day before and works great
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This does not leave as much white residue behind like some of the other dry shampoos that I have used. I went around 5 days without washing my hair with this product because life happened and unfortunately I didn't have time to blow dry and style my hair all over. My hair was less oily when I used this product and went such a long time. The smell was amazing and plenty of people gave me compliments on how great it smelled.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is by far one of the best smelling shampoos & dry shampoos. It smells so sweet and just like a rose ! It works amazing for keeping up with your color. It provides great results for fixing oily hair and making it look like you washed it. Great for me being a lazy girl!
Rosey W.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay so I never really felt like color sage stuff works but I’ve went and tried this and did like a “test” and it does actually help! My hair didn’t fade as fast( purple bayalage) and it made my thick hair feel clean. I will say though the smell is a little strong
Megan M.
This is a pretty good dry shampoo! It’s smells great and doesn’t leave any white residue on darker roots or hair. I wish the can was a little bigger for the price and it isn’t the most long lasting dry shampoo ever but it’s still really good!
Esther A.
Me gustan los olores creo que tienen los olores más ricos y florales son muy compactos me gustan sus diseños son muy accesibles si necesitas probar estos productos realmente son únicos de verdad con los ojos cerrados pruébalos te encantarán
Sofia G.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this dry shampoo out because it works with colored hair, since I dyed my hair red I though this would work for me. Not what I expected but it helps when I don’t want to wash my hair daily. Hey it might work better for you.
Hailey W.
greenville
I love the Herbal Essence Dry Shampoo. I have used it many of time to get me through my long days. I can’t use it 3 days in a row before even having to wash my hair. There is no residue after using this product. I will definitely keep buying and using this product.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?