BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Krystal I.
New Orleans , La
I love this dry shampoo! It smells lovely, and it does a wonderful job of refreshing my hair for the days between shampooing. It helps my color stay fresh for longer!
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
An amazing product even my eleven year old will use it after a long day and still having to go somewhere or after a sport.. I myself love it I have four kids if I don't have time to shower right before either go out bam I use this product works like magic
Hope A.
Katy, TX
Great product...... great smell.......... does a great job in my opinion... I would definitely recommend this brand as one of the most buy product choice of the year
Jenny Y.
It works well and the price is good. Bit much residue compared to the others I've tried before. But the reason it is three stars because it's not amazing and the smell is wayyyy to strong.
Amber G.
Berry, AL
I love the smell of this product! its a refreshing smell that is also very light and not overpowering. I use a lot of the herbal essence brand for my hair simply because of the fragrance.
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
Love this stuff! It smells amazingggggggggg!!! & it makes your hair and scalp feel so fresh! I use this stuff when I'm in a hurry and I never had any issues at all!
Samantha G.
Longview, TX
Let me tell you. This stuff Works and smells even better! Mom life sometimes results in not being able to wash your hair as often as you'd like so having dry shampoo around works wonders!!
Alyssa F.
Roy, UT
I love this shampoo not only does it work great but it also smells AMAZING and it helped hair alot I'll def be recommending this and ill stat using this for sure😊👄
Margaret S.
Its very clean and does not leave the white powder look in my hair. I like the smell and how light it is. It doesnt feel like it is adding to my already day old hair
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a huge lover of dry shampoos! I have thin, oily hair (stupid genetics), so I always have a bottle or two in my bathroom, and a mini one in my purse! A little goes a long way with this product, but when applied correctly, it works like a charm! Just spray on roots, massage it in, brush your hair through to disperse the product, and you're good to go! While I have sworn allegiance to my Batiste and Klorane dry shampoos, this one is definitely an effective, affordable choice for those of us with oily hair.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?