BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to dry shampoo. It has a great fragrance and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy after use. I think this works better than other value brands I have tried.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
This is amazing!! I love dry shampoo! Since I color my hair from time to time I use this one! The smell is great..it gives my hair a lift when I do not want to wash it or running late! I am satisfied!
Tricia T.
When I'm running late this is the perfect solution to not having time to wash my hair. It keeps it looking clean and healthy and washes out easily. It smells good too.
Hannah H.
I have this thing where I absolutely cannot leave my house without washing my hair. I wash my hair everyday because it gets super greasy super fast no matter what I do but this has saved me on days when I don't have time to wash my hair. Other dry shampoos don't work well for me because they just make my hair feel even more gross but this one felt light and almost as if I hadn't used and product! 10/10 would recommend lol
Sadie K.
Seymour
This stuff is awesome!!. I've bought this product a few different times, it's the only dry shampoo I'll use. It's perfect if your running late and can't wash your hair first. Smells great!!
Brandy C.
Aurora, CO
I have had a battle finding the right dry shampoo for me that won't break my purse. But I finally tried the Herbal Essance Color Me Happy dry shampoo. I have thick naturally curly hair that I like to straighten. I spray a little coating on at night before I go to bed. And then again in the morning after I touch my hair up with the flat iron. Spray, let sit for a minute, give your scalp a little rub, and then brush 8t through. Very happy with this product and purchased my second bottle today!!
Krystal I.
New Orleans , La
I love this dry shampoo! It smells lovely, and it does a wonderful job of refreshing my hair for the days between shampooing. It helps my color stay fresh for longer!
Hope A.
Katy, TX
Great product...... great smell.......... does a great job in my opinion... I would definitely recommend this brand as one of the most buy product choice of the year
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
An amazing product even my eleven year old will use it after a long day and still having to go somewhere or after a sport.. I myself love it I have four kids if I don't have time to shower right before either go out bam I use this product works like magic
Jenny Y.
It works well and the price is good. Bit much residue compared to the others I've tried before. But the reason it is three stars because it's not amazing and the smell is wayyyy to strong.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?