BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
Great smelling dry shampoo! I love this! It stretches out where I don't wash my hair for 3 days! It's the best I have used yet leaves no residue at all! I highly recommend!
Lauren R.
Conroe , TX
I just bought this dry shampoo and haven't washed my hair since yesterday specifically to try it out and I love it almost as much as my Batiste dry shampoo which has never let me down! It has such an refreshing fruity smell to it like you just go out of the shower! I would definitely recommend this product! I'm smelling my hair as we speak because it smells that good! I have really thin hair so it gets greasy really easily and this helps me out a lot. As for the color, since I've only used it twice I can't be sure about how good it keeps it so stay tuned!
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
I don't really like this product. It leaves my hair so oily and with the hours is looks like i have powder in my head, don't really recommend it. But the smells/scents are good.
Emily G.
I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to dry shampoos. At first use, I had used it all wrong and had hated it until a friend of mine showed me the proper way to use. I do enjoy using this product now and have been using this brand for a while. The scent is very fresh and leaves my scalp feeling really refreshed especially with the heat we've been having here in the Midwest. I keep it in my work bag and use it more often than I thought I would. It also surprisingly helps keep my updo's in place. For beach weather, this helps keep me cool as a cucumber.
Janine R.
Works amazing! A great price! Got mine on sale at target and I even found some at grocery outlet! And i am very oily and it makes my hot look fresh and it smells so amazing I would recommend it I keep a spray bottle everywhere
briana A.
La Puente, CA
I LOVE this product! It's such a great product. It has a great smell and it's a good amount of product for the price. It works for any type of hair. Would recommend to anyone !!
Hannah C.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff is okay. The scent is very nice which is something I look for. I do, however, think it did just an OK job of absorbing oils. Not great but not terrible either.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
This is amazing!! I love dry shampoo! Since I color my hair from time to time I use this one! The smell is great..it gives my hair a lift when I do not want to wash it or running late! I am satisfied!
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to dry shampoo. It has a great fragrance and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy after use. I think this works better than other value brands I have tried.
Tricia T.
When I'm running late this is the perfect solution to not having time to wash my hair. It keeps it looking clean and healthy and washes out easily. It smells good too.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?