BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
valeria b.
Esse shampoo e uma delicia adoro ele é perfeito gosto bastante dele ,ele faz bastante espuma e isso é muito gostoso. Ele lava bem rápido a minha cabeça e o cheiro dele é perfeito parece uma nota musical doce
Jillian S.
South Lyon, MI
I first started using this when I was a dancer when I was younger! The product works great for about 10 hours or so, which isn't bad but not as good as other brands of this product! One pro about it though is that there is no residue
katelyn s.
it's stuff smells so good!! it's amazing in every way! it leaves no residue. it's probably the best thing i've ever used. i can go dayssss at a time with out redueing my hair i would and are gonna buy again!
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL
This is by far the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It's way better than the batiste which leaves a dry white powdered look on my hair. I can go 5 days without washing my hair! I'll definitely keep buying this!
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
This product gives me volume, but somehow it feels heavy and greasy when it is supposed to be the opposite. Regardless, it smells good, but it just doesn't work with my fine hair.
Nicole D.
Indianapolis, IN
the smell is delightful and it cleans your hair wonderfully. it does not dry it out and adds shine and body. it does not cause itchness and helps with dandruff. leaves no residue
Gleissy R.
Doral, FL
For my hair sometimes I notice that if I do not wash my hair well I can stay greasy, it is good before I buy it Try it once with someone else who has it, its smell is very nice
Chelsea S.
Knights ferry , Ca
I'm always on a lookout for a good dry shampoo, this one caught my eye because I color my hair! I like this product because it does do the job of covering up two day unwashed hair, although it is kind of heavy on my thin/fine hair (Most products are though). The way I like to apply it is but taking a brush and just brushing out my hair first, then parting my hair in four different sections just to make sure I hide the greasiness. I go ahead and spray the product, run my hands through it , give it a little shake and wahla! No more greasy mess!
Ashley L.
Englewood, FL
I love the smell of this product. It doesn't make your hair greasy. It isn't super expensive either. You can easily find it at a lot of stores. You can go a day or two without washing and it doesn't come out white. I would get it again.
Heather L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Love this dry shampoo! Not only does it work amazing, but it smells so good!

Perfect for those that color their hair and also there is no residue that is left behind.

Recommend this product to everyone!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?