BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Ashley L.
Englewood, FL
I love the smell of this product. It doesn't make your hair greasy. It isn't super expensive either. You can easily find it at a lot of stores. You can go a day or two without washing and it doesn't come out white. I would get it again.
Carolyn C.
I usually don't buy dry shampoo just because my hair doesn't get greasey/ But this is my go to if I don't have time to shower. I prefer the smell of this product versus other ones. I have chesnut hair and I have never had really obvious white spots/streaks when using it.
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
This is perfect for a quick morning pick me up.  It smells great and i can even put it on twice in a day if i feel like i need to in the afternoon without my hair being gross.  I have to wash my hair everyday because it is thin and fine, but this allows me to go every other day!
Marryssa S.
I have used this when I have been too lazy to wash my hair and it perfect. I can already go three days without washing and with this I can go even more days, nasty I know but necessary. Very limited residue, just blend throughout hair better.  I would buy this again.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo and it doesn't leave all this white stuff in my brown hair!!! I can go a few days without washing my hair until I just feel dirty and need to shower!!! This is my go to dry shampoo for those busy days where I have no time to wash my hair!!!!
Stephanie C.
Really does a great job with oily hair, leaves it feeling like you just washed it but without all the work. My favorite thing to use when I straighten my hair for a couple days.
Adreanna R.
Spring Creek , Nv
With pregnancy came greasy oily hair. I get half way through the day and look like I need a shower! So when I say this dry shampoo is a life saver I mean it. Before this product I was using a product that cost me $25 and it left my hair looking dull and still looked dirty. I tried 6 different dry shampoos before stumbling upon this one. I have never been more pleased with my hair and how clean it looks. It doesn't reduce shine but thoroughly absorbs all of the oil, I carry mine in my purse! I recommend purchasing this product.
Kaitlyn H.
Albrightsville
One of the best dry shampoos I've tried. Great scent and doesn't dry out my hair too much. It doesn't affect the dyed part of my hair, which is something that not many do.
daisy a.
des moines washington
Love love love this dry shampoo! This helps keep your hair oil free for days and gives flat lifeless hair volume. I've used other dry shampoos and they had my hair oily again by the end of the day. And none gave me volume like this. Most dry shampoos have a hair spray smell, not this. This smells like Roses. Which makes me love it even more. I have already recommended this to many friends and I will totally repurchase this over and over again!!!!!
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
This was my go to when my hair was pink, helped keep my color look vibrant and made my hair feel nice and smell wonderful. Would definitely recommend this dry shampoo if you have color treated hair
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?