BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Shoba R.
I hadn't tried dry shampoo s before I stumbled upon the herbal essences colour me happy dry shampoo, as with all the herbal essences products this one is a great one too, gives my hair good lift and smells great too!
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
I bought this dry shampoo after coloring my hair red in the fall to avoid washing all my color out. I would say it works fairly well. The smell is a little stronger than I would like at first. Seems to get the job done.
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
I love color treating my hair and so I seen this at Walmart and thought to give it a try.. love that it smells amazing and keeps my colors vibrant in my hair.. a repeat buy most definitely.
Rebecca S.
I actually really really love this based on the fact that I can go a full week without using actual shampoo because this is so perfect. It is way cheaper than anything else I've ever used and in my opinion way way better!
Esperanza P.
Socorro New Mexico
This product works very good and smells amazing! I don't always wash my hair because it isn't healthy but when I don't wash my hair this is my go to!! It never leaves me disappointed! I always recommend it to my friends.
Madison T.
Ozark
This dry shampoo gives volume & makes your color shine brighter. It really is a great product after trying it. Pricing is reasonable & outcome is great! Just keep trying different ones until you find the one YOU love!
Amanda B.
Indianapolis
Love, love, love, my go to product when I do not have enough time to wash my hair. Just spray in, brush and go, simple and easy. Even my daughter can do it. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Griselda M.
Los Angeles , CA
I would definitely recommend this product. I love the smell & the fact that it works without leaving your hair white. I can go 2 days without washing my hair while using this dry shampoo.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
This dry shampoo is perfect when you are on the run running late for work. A simple spray is perfect to feel like you just got out the shower your hair smells great and above that is perfect for color treated hair!!.
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I didn't really like this product. It made my hair hard like hair spray. I wouldn't use it again nor buy it. It's not for me. Others may have a better experience but it's not for me. I would not recommend to others.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?