BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Vanessa C.
I had no idea; but I found out... this product is awesome.. needed it on a cruise just to refresh hair at times; it was great on my own hair plus my wigs plus it smelt wonderful
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love ❤ this product .I came aware off this product when I had an unscheduled visit from an old friend my hair being extremely oily from menopausal hot flashes I started panicking until my sister pulled this product out of her purse and sprayed throughout my hair I was amazed at the results my hair looked clean and it smelled good without weighing it down also it gave me mad volume my hair looked great thanks to Hebal Essences. This is my go to product it fixes my hair when I'm in a jam .
Anna E.
Springville, TN
Daily washing is terrible on a new color, but my hair gets oily quick. This product helps manage the oil in between shampoos and leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean and refreshed.
jaedin b.
I normally really like herbal essense products but this one makes my scalp SOOO dry and super itchy that i just cant use it. having said that it, it smells nice and it did add volume.
Allison D.
This product works good. I like that if my hair is not that dirty but needs a little boost I can put this product in and it looks like I just washed it. It does make my hair a little sticky but it looks good.
Jennie I.
Wichita, KS
Not sure if they've repackaged since all these bad reviews or not but I love this stuff! I was comparing dry shampoos at walmart the other day and my boyfriend was growing antsy, so I picked this one because it's for color treated hair and I love the smell of roses! I was skeptical because reviews online for this were not good, mainly complaining about a nozzle issue, which I'm not having trouble with. First, can we just talk about how amazing this smells? Doesn't have that overwhelming hairspray smell that tons of other dry shampoos have. I have dark hair, this leaves no white residue, but still does the job without leaving my hair feeling and looking like I've been locked in an attic for 30 years. Not to mention, this volumizes like a dream! Bottom line: the price is great, the product is great. Love this!
Cedea G.
Atlanta , GA
Love the product. Hate that it's a shampoo. Recently figured out that it's bad to use shampoo on my hair type. I love the brand and had this been a review for the conditioner, we would see the stars go way up!
Sarah H.
I don't use dry shampoo often since I have curly hair but I like that this one doesn't leave the chalky feeling in your hair. Perfect for sprucing up straight hair for a second day
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
Has a great smell and makes 2nd hair or more feel extremely Fresh and clean. Since I have pretty dark hair there was some left over residue but not bad enough to not be able to fix.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
The smell wasn’t too appealing. It was a bit too strong but the overall product I would say is 4:5 because it did everything it was supposed to. It also helped my hair stay “clean”
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?