BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Leaves hair looking and feeling fresh and new. This product is a must have and you will not be disappointed. Ive been using this product for years and still continue to use it. Has a very good scent
Haley M.
The smell is wonderful, the price is cheap, love the bottle, and can be found anywhere; however, it is not as great as other dry shampoos and definitely not as strong. I would rather use baby powder.
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY
This dry shampoo is a great buy for getting your hair looking clean without having to wash it. I would say this dry shampoo can keep your hair looking clean for about 2 days. It has a strong floral scent. I would repurchase this product.
Dixie S.
Lonoke
Love all there products, they work extremely well they they hold your hair when they're supposed to hold your hair they keep curls when it's supposed to keep curls wonderful product and greatly priced
Uneek T.
Ogden
It's a good dry shampoo if you have color in your hair. It does leave a bit of a powdery residue though. I would probably go for a higher end brand, but if your on a budget it works pretty good.
Shoba R.
I hadn't tried dry shampoo s before I stumbled upon the herbal essences colour me happy dry shampoo, as with all the herbal essences products this one is a great one too, gives my hair good lift and smells great too!
Sunday T.
Stockton, CA
This is by far my FAVORITE dry shampoo ever. I like how it has a cooling sensation which makes my hair feel cleaner! It does a great job of making my hair less oily. And the scent smells great!
Ashley C.
Newport , MI
I simply love this product. As a stay at home mom of 4 sometimes it's hard to find time to wash my hair. This is my lifesaver. It helps protect my color, and smells great 10 out of 10 recommend
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
I bought this dry shampoo after coloring my hair red in the fall to avoid washing all my color out. I would say it works fairly well. The smell is a little stronger than I would like at first. Seems to get the job done.
Rebecca S.
I actually really really love this based on the fact that I can go a full week without using actual shampoo because this is so perfect. It is way cheaper than anything else I've ever used and in my opinion way way better!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?