BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
This is a great dry shampoo! It really does freshen up my hair and absorb any excess oil I might have. The smell is so amazing. There is very little residue. I would definitely It this dry shampoo again.
Marissa N.
I love the fact that this product makes my hair smell great! The only down side to it is that I feel like it doesn't absorb my oily look in my hair compared to some other dry shampoos that I have used.
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
Great smell, however you get what you pay for. The dry shampoo leaves a strong alcohol residue that makes hair untangible and dry. I really disliked this product. I could go maybe a day without washing.
Jenna G.
fortcollins
This smells great and works really well! I have this dry shampoo in many different scents and they all smell amazing! It makes my oily hair much better and it smells good afterwards! Amazing products!!
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
i use this for my dry hair and to keep my color protected and gives it more volume recommand this if you dye your hair alot or is to frizzy and the shampoo and conditions are amazing 💁💕 #herbalEssences
Rachel M.
Laramie, WY
This stuff works great! I love the smell and I can always rely on it to make my hair last another day! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to those who are looking for a solid dry shampoo.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
One big problem I have with dry shampoo is being able to FEEL the dry shampoo in my hair, and this dry shampoo didn’t do that all! My hair felt light with lots of volume. Not to metion, it smells great!
Chelsea M.
Terre Haute , IN
It smells so good and it works better than other products I have tried. I don't use dry shampoo often but when I do I use this. I went two days without washing my hair with this. I would buy it again.
Brina H.
Not my favorite, it left a sticky feeling on my hair and hands when I agitated the roots to really get the spray to the oils present. I wouldn’t buy this myself, but I love the rest of the color line.
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
The smell is absolutely wonderful and it really provides my hair with subtle volume and a cleansing feel. But after just a few uses it seemed like the sprayer clogged up, but that could be operator error
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?