BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Karla E.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly love the smell to this dry shampoo it's a very good dry shampoo but I feel as if it doesn't last very long as I wish it did doesn't leave any residue I would not buy it again it was a hit and miss for me
Donna C.
Walkerton, VA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo! The scents they have to offer are great. While I love Dove the scent of these are great. No residue and my hair looks clean and not oily. I was very satisfied with the product.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I really liked the smell of this. It left a really good fragrance I. My hair. I thought it worked good as far as soaking up the oil but it left a bit of white residue on my scalp. I probably won’t be buying again.
Monica H.
I love the after smell it's great when you are on the run. I don't use it every day but I use it when I have an emergency. No residue and my hair is full of volume and I would buy it again. It's a great product.
Kara A.
I love the dry shampoo! Its good for quick upkeeping and keeps my hair looking clean and smells good too! I love that that is no oily residue after the fact. The price point on it is an added bonus as well.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
I like it. I still prefer washing my hair but this can do in a quick to go emergency that I didn't have time to wash my hair. I love the smell. Herbal essence has great fragrance and you have to love one of them.
Ryan S.
Nicholasville, KY
I've used this dry shampoo and I do not like the way it makes my hair feel. It makes it feel stiff and hard to brush through. I would rather my hair look greasy than to feel the way this stuff makes my hair feel.
Indi C.
I do like this dry shampoo, but sometimes it leaves my hair feeling oily! Usually I only use dry shampoo if I have no other option like when I go camping and can't use the showers there, and even then it leaves a weird, heavy feeling on my hair even if I washed it a day or two before use.
Hayley D.
While it does work well and it gives lots and lots of volume it feels and little more than hairspray than a dry shampoo to me. I'd rather use this as a volumizer when putting my hair up than leaving it down
Victoria M.
I’m naturally a dirty blonde and dye my hair black, AND my hair is thicker than a snickers! So when it comes to washing my hair, I don’t need to do it a lot, so this product is great for me to have on hand!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?