BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Lilibeth's C.
Bought this from Walmart because I wanted to try new dry shampoo. It does not leave any residue and my hair smells good after using. Using this product, I can enjoy a fresh-smelling hair for a day without washing it.
Donna C.
Walkerton, VA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo! The scents they have to offer are great. While I love Dove the scent of these are great. No residue and my hair looks clean and not oily. I was very satisfied with the product.
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
My second favourite bc it smells awesome and matches the shampoo. It leaves your hair fresh and clean and not greasy. I can smell it all day while I'm at work when I use it
Lila D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This dry shampoo smells really good and is a good Product. But the only thing I don't like is that it stays really white. The product when you spray it in your hair it stays white even if you apply inside your hair
Karla E.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly love the smell to this dry shampoo it's a very good dry shampoo but I feel as if it doesn't last very long as I wish it did doesn't leave any residue I would not buy it again it was a hit and miss for me
Lisa Marie S.
One of my favorite products! Because I have red hair, I love to use this in between washes… I cannot wash my hair more than twice a week. This does not create a film or residue, and it's easy to brush out. It also gives me volume, and smells amazing!
Ryan S.
Nicholasville, KY
I've used this dry shampoo and I do not like the way it makes my hair feel. It makes it feel stiff and hard to brush through. I would rather my hair look greasy than to feel the way this stuff makes my hair feel.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
I like it. I still prefer washing my hair but this can do in a quick to go emergency that I didn't have time to wash my hair. I love the smell. Herbal essence has great fragrance and you have to love one of them.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I really liked the smell of this. It left a really good fragrance I. My hair. I thought it worked good as far as soaking up the oil but it left a bit of white residue on my scalp. I probably won’t be buying again.
Kara A.
I love the dry shampoo! Its good for quick upkeeping and keeps my hair looking clean and smells good too! I love that that is no oily residue after the fact. The price point on it is an added bonus as well.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?