BY HERBAL ESSENCES

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Lilibeth's C.
Bought this from Walmart because I wanted to try new dry shampoo. It does not leave any residue and my hair smells good after using. Using this product, I can enjoy a fresh-smelling hair for a day without washing it.
Maria J.
This dry shampoo is perfect when you are on the run running late for work. A simple spray is perfect to feel like you just got out the shower your hair smells great and above that is perfect for color treated hair!!.
Kara R.
Love this dry shampoo first because it smells amazing and the packaging is super cute but it also works well and leaves your hair looking and smelling fresh and clean with also giving you some extra volume.
Bee Y.
Carson , CA
Very useful and quick on the go ! I recommend this product very much. Smells great and love love love it. Makes your oily hair disappear and it’s always a better alternative then always shampooing your hair since my hair gets oily quick.
Kaylan M.
Richmond, VA
First of all, this dry shampoo smells AMAZING!! The product is gentle enough for daily use and does not cake on your scalp or come out white like similar products. For the price, this is the best quality and I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
It's amazing I love it so much you can buy this at Walgreens cvs or rite aid either way it's inexpensive and does the job and it smells so good. Truly a blesssing I can go 4 days with out washing opposed the normal 1
Karla E.
Las Vegas, NV
I honestly love the smell to this dry shampoo it's a very good dry shampoo but I feel as if it doesn't last very long as I wish it did doesn't leave any residue I would not buy it again it was a hit and miss for me
Lisa Marie S.
One of my favorite products! Because I have red hair, I love to use this in between washes… I cannot wash my hair more than twice a week. This does not create a film or residue, and it's easy to brush out. It also gives me volume, and smells amazing!
Donna C.
Walkerton, VA
I love the smell of this dry shampoo! The scents they have to offer are great. While I love Dove the scent of these are great. No residue and my hair looks clean and not oily. I was very satisfied with the product.
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
My second favourite bc it smells awesome and matches the shampoo. It leaves your hair fresh and clean and not greasy. I can smell it all day while I'm at work when I use it
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?