BY HERBAL ESSENCES #43 in Dry Shampoo

At A Glance
  • First-day-clean feel
  • Dry shampoo with color protection
  • Refreshing scent and cleansing boost
  • Powered by natural tapoica

• Es bueno? Quisiera usarlo! Pero no se si conseguirlo en ...2 Answers
  • Does this turn your hair white?2 Answers
  • Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?10 Answers
Karine P.
8424 NW 56 th street suite BLA 0087, Doral, FL
I love this product. I recommend your curls are kept armed and hydrated. It is a light blend and leaves no white residue on the hair and the fragrance is fascinating.
Caitlin A.
New Castle, PA
This product is okay however it does have kind of a bad smell. Also, it is hard to get it to go in your hair and make it not look greasy without having a bunch of white stuff in your hair. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Makayla B.
Sparks, NV
Let me start off by saying Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo smells AMAZING. It adds wonderful volume to my oily hair, is safe on my color treated hair, and smells so good. One of my favorite dry shampoos ever!
Alexis M.
It is s great product if you are in a rush and you need a little volume or your hair is greasy. It's one I have been using for awhile now and I will never go back to my old products I'm highly satisfied with this product.
Daniela A.
Snow hill, NC
Really loved this product! And has a very nice smell to it! I also like using urban to help my hair have more volume in my hair! I would say about 2-3 days with out washing would be good! And it's more on the cheap side!
Veronica E.
Love this dry shampoo. It smells amazing and I find it’s pretty good for my color - treated hair. It’s very affordable and A very good product. No residues, it looks like you hair. Would definitely buy it all over again
Jessica M.
Wilmington, NC
I try to use the color me happy products whenever using herbal's stuff. This dry shampoo is better than tresemmes in my opinion, which is the only other one I've used. It doesn't give off the white-ish tent other dry shampoos do. I would recommend this product
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is the second dry shampoo I'm trying and so far, I really like it. It doesn't leave white residue. The product is easy to use. It gives me a little extra volume. It smells amazing. It's affordable and easy to find in stores.
Andrea D.
I like this dry shampoo! It's not too expensive but it gets the job done. It doesn't leave my hair looking white or gray. The smell is not great but also not bad; very tolerable. I would repurchase this product again!
Sarah L.
Love this stuff! Helps me get one or two extra days in before having to wash my hair. It doesn't leave any residue like some of the other brands I've tried. And it smells so good!!! I will be buying this product again!
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it the best you've tried so far and how about the scent?
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Has anyone tried this ? What do you think compared to others?
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
does this leave a white cast on dark hair?
Ashley G.
Does this product last 24hrs or do I have to constantly reapply?
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Do it have a strong overwhelming smell to it?